Oct 27-31

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oct 27-31

Wife and I will be in Vegas Oct 27-31 and going to Palomino strip club. Anyone here the same time want to split table bottle costs with us?

Originally posted by DrMay1987
    Dude, I found you! How are you?
    After that party I flew to Gatlinburg, lol, there were really perfect girls! How can I contact you?
    Hi DrMay1987,
    I'm very surprised that there're people on this forum who appreciate Gatlinburg girls. I've lived in this city for a very long time and I can say that we have some of the best strip clubs and girls in the world. Everyone who came to visit us spoke very positively about our girls. Many of them even stayed here. If you don't believe me, you can see photos of our strippers on the site hotgatlinburgstrippers.com and I'm sure you'll have a desire to come to visit us, we'll be only too happy.
    Last edited by dioenqnp; 07-02-2020, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ryan850
      Reply to TAO Beach rules etc
      ryan850
      good to know. I haven't been to lv in a minute and seems like things have gotten more tight in terms of what you can bring in.

btw, anyone...
      Today, 03:10 PM
    • ryan850
      EBC Friday 4/26 Table Split / Gaming section / $250/ea
      ryan850
      Have a group of about 5 that is cost conscious but would like to do a table at Encore as they have never been before. Looking to do the gaming section....
      Today, 03:06 PM
    • SpykeYs
      Reply to EBC - David Guetta - 4/27
      SpykeYs
      6 males on a lilypad? This is going to look like a sausage fest... always go 50% capacity male and leave plenty of room for females.

1.2K...
      04-14-2024, 08:29 AM
    Working...
    X