August 6th to 19th - we MUST be Crazy.... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

August 6th to 19th - we MUST be Crazy....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 6th to 19th - we MUST be Crazy....

Wife and I are heading back to Vegas for some Vitamin D and partying on the above dates.

We will probably get the Jackify wristbands for the weekend of Aug 7th-11th but would love to meet up with some JC'ers

We met a couple of JC'ers a couple of years ago who have turned into really good friends (you know who you are "tricky") who will hopefully also be there this year with us - would be really cool to meet some more folks too.

Will be looking to do bottle service and daybeds (only way to go in Vegas....) so happy to split - we are happy-go-lucky folks who just enjoy a good time and good company

Feel free to PM if you want to meet up for a drink or 5

Just a bump for anyone interested in meeting up or splitting BS, daybed etc

Comment

Wife and I are planning on being in town the 14th to 18th for our anniversary. We would probably be open to splitting bottle service somewhere that weekend or at least meet up for some drinks.

Comment

Wife and I will be there 8/5-8/9. Newly married ages 29-31. We don't have any concrete plans. Open to have some fun.

Comment

I'll be there too from 8/6- 8/11!! Where you guys staying? I'll be with my girl and her nephew. My girl doesn't really do anything but shop. So I'm looking for people to hang out w/ and I'm down for going in a daybed or bottle share!!

Comment

Oh, we will be there! at least for the first part of your craziness.

Comment

Originally posted by tricky_t View Post
              Oh, we will be there! at least for the first part of your craziness.
              Wouldn't have it any other way my crazy Utah friend

Comment

Anyone doing EBC on any days ? Definitely wanna do EBC but given our Utah crazies are leaving on the Saturday it will just be the wife and I..... so wondering if anyone else is going and whether they have space at daybed/lilypad/cabana etc ?

Comment

NEW MEMBER! Us three musketeers are in town from Thursday afternoon til monday and we planning to hit Wet Republic as soon as we can get from the airport to Aria, to a cab to the MGM! We would DEFINIETLY be interested is splitting some type of VIP options any nights/days of this weekend.
                  Hangover III veteran!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X