Bachelor party in small cruise! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Bachelor party in small cruise!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bachelor party in small cruise!

Hi all, I’m getting married in May. And before my wedding, I was planning to travel with my friends. They have been asking me to give them a bachelor party and I thought of doing something adventurous and fun. When we searched online about adventurous trips, we found that traveling in a Blount small ship cruise ( https://www.blountsmallshipadventures.com/ ) would be a good option. But It’s the first time we are hearing about it and so need to know more about the small cruise in detail. Whether this would a good option for the bachelor party.

If I were you, I would fly to Naples, Florida. A bachelor party must be a memorable one with a lot of alcohol and girls. What state can offer you an incredible bachelor party if not Florida? You can start your party with a sunset cruise Naples FL where you will enjoy the most tasty wine with the first sunshine. Then you will party the whole day long on the pool with beautiful and fit girls. In the evening you will go clubbing where you will get completely wasted. Thus you will have the best bachelor party ever.
    Last edited by dioenqnp; 05-18-2020, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X