Vegas Packing List - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Vegas Packing List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Liquid bandage, too. That can be bought at CVS etc.

    Comment


    • #17
      I usually drive, so I take a small cooler and a case of Smart Water, beer (Dos Equis and/or 805), some Costco Liquor (handle size), and coconut water. And cups.

      Comment


      • #18
        For clothes I don't really put much thought into it. I do make sure I pack a pair of chonies and socks for each day. A few dress jeans and shirts. Lots of shorts and T-Shirt options but I never wear them all. Soap an shower scrub thingy. And cologne!

        Comment


        • #19
          VegasRegular I have never even heard of the stuff. Wow, where have I been?
          twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
          IG: hnic_shoe


          Hip Hop Head

          I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


          Next trip:

          Vegas - June 11 - 16

          Comment


          • #20
            Cappaccinodagreat haha! Yeah- that stuff is the BEST. Discovered it by accident, now I don't leave home without it!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by VegasRegular View Post
              I don't go to Vegas without some of this stuff. My hubby has even used it on his <ahem> balls when he forgot his friction block. Not kidding. It's a miracle item.

              This is why I always make sure I have like 5 pairs of Saxx underwear with me when I go. Way overpriced, but honestly worth it for things like Vegas trips where you're walking and sweating and putting your goods in danger (FYI, Kinetic is the most breathable style).

              Comment


              • #22
                I also bring 3x 10 gallon trashbags (to help the housekeepers keep our trash in a neat pile), permanent marker (to label cups, not to draw on your passed out friend)

                Comment


                • #23
                  That 2oz shot cup for measuring is a great idea. That way you have a better idea of how much you are drinking so you can marathon it better.

                  Comment

                  Latest Topics

                  Collapse

                  There are no results that meet this criteria.

                  Working...
                  X