Vegas Packing List - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Vegas Packing List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vegas Packing List

    I haven't really seen what people bring on a trip discussed much, so I figured I'd post my current packing list

    Vegas Packing List

    Wallet:
    ID
    Credit Card
    Health Insurance Card
    Cash (can also be picked up at airport ATM)

    Luggage:
    28" Hard Shell Suitcase
    Moderately Sized Backpack
    Canvas Shopping Bag (useful packed in your suitcase in case you somehow bringing back more than you came with)

    Carry-On Backpack / Music and Entertainment:
    2x Headphones
    3.5mm to 2x 3.5mm Adapter (other person traveling with you can listen to same pump up music)
    Deck of Playing Cards
    Keys
    Folder with Printed Out Copies of All Reservations and Tickets
    Phone Charger
    5 Port USB Charger
    5x Micro USB Cable
    Waterproof Smart Watch
    Bluetooth Speaker
    Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker (music in your shower)
    Android TV
    HDMI Cable
    3.5mm to RCA Cable
    3.5mm to 3.5mm Cable

    Health and Grooming:
    Heartburn Medicine
    Allergy Medicine
    Aspirin
    Multivitamin
    Microfiber Cloth
    Razor
    Shaving Cream
    Styling Gel or Mousse
    ChapStick
    Body Wash
    Shampoo
    Bath Puff
    Toothbrush
    Toothpaste
    Flossers
    Mouthwash
    Nail Clippers
    Band-Aids
    Tape

    Club Clothing:
    Jeans
    Belt
    Dress Shoes
    Undershirts
    Dress Shirts
    Black Socks

    Swim Items:
    2x Flip Flops
    T-Shirts or Tank Tops
    3x Swimsuits
    Sunglasses
    2x Bottle of Sunscreen
    Waterproof Phone Case
    Dry Bag (store swimsuits that aren't dry when in your suitcase)

    Alcohol:
    1.75L of Alcohol of Your Choice
    2x Measure-n-Pours (marked extra large shot glasses that allowing for more complex drink mixing and keeping people from over doing it)
    30 Pack of Red Cups
    Last edited by maxutilsperusd; 07-06-2016, 06:52 AM. Reason: added missing item

  • #2
    Nice. For the ladies, I also pack foot spray (hot sweaty feet + strappy heels = blister city), and second skin skin protectant for those vulnerable feet/toe areas. Vegas is NOT the place to get bad blisters.

    Comment


    • #3
      Jesus you have way to much time on your hands

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tomm0 View Post
        Jesus you have way to much time on your hands
        Most of my lists, charts, and schedules are all iterated on from years of going to Vegas, not like I just spent a ton of time writing that list. Anyway I was just wondering if anyone had other things that they bring to make a trip better.

        My girlfriend immediately started looking at blister kits instead of just relying on band-aids, so the post has already paid off.

        Comment


        • #5
          soooo...no protection? First thing in the bag, just sayin

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LXJEDi View Post
            soooo...no protection? First thing in the bag, just sayin
            Girlfriend has Nexplanon, no protection necessary. I actually keep some in my suitcase though in case one of my friends is an idiot and doesn't pack his own.

            Comment


            • #7
              No cologne?
              twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
              IG: hnic_shoe


              Hip Hop Head

              I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


              Next trip:

              Vegas - June 11 - 16

              Comment


              • #8
                Bail money?
                September 1-7 2011 Planet Hollywood
                May 17-23 2013 Planet Hollywood & Monte Carlo
                Next Trip - October 28-Nov 6 2014 Planet Hollywood

                Comment


                • #9
                  socks
                  emergenC
                  pedialyte

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Cappaccinodagreat View Post
                    No cologne?
                    I don't use cologne since my girlfriend doesn't care for it, but my deodorant somehow got lost when copy and pasting.

                    Originally posted by gdlaws View Post
                    Bail money?
                    Ha, well hopefully I'm traveling with someone who can handle that situation, but it might not be a bad idea to write some phone numbers on a note-card and have that in my wallet. I once passed out on one of the couches in front of Secret Pizza and hotel security wasn't too happy with my sleeping, I'm glad I hadn't overindulged any more than I had.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kman90 View Post
                      socks
                      emergenC
                      pedialyte
                      I co-sign the pedialyte packets
                      twitter: @HNIC_Shoe
                      IG: hnic_shoe


                      Hip Hop Head

                      I have stayed at: Mandalay Bay, Aria, Flamingo, Excalibur, Hooters, PH Towers / Elara, Monte Carlo, Venetian, Luxor, LV Hilton, Rio, Mirage, MGM, Hard Rock Hotel, Planet Hollywood, Stratosphere, Tuscany, Tropicana, and rented a 6BR house. I think thats all.


                      Next trip:

                      Vegas - June 11 - 16

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kman90 View Post
                        socks
                        Definitely think socks are useful, ha. Missed that one. I've tried pedialyte and really don't care for the zinc? taste. I've heard it works wonders though. Water and aspirin seem to do the trick for me.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          are you driving to vegas or something? Because flights will not allow any liquids to get on the plane

                          And yeah, what are the items that helps against blisters? thinking about going to CVS/walgreens. Sun screen+foot blisters really help

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Solo View Post
                            are you driving to vegas or something? Because flights will not allow any liquids to get on the plane

                            And yeah, what are the items that helps against blisters? thinking about going to CVS/walgreens. Sun screen+foot blisters really help
                            Southwest, 2 free checked bags, but I only use 1 max sized one per person. Liquids are only restricted on carry-ons.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Solo View Post
                              are you driving to vegas or something? Because flights will not allow any liquids to get on the plane

                              And yeah, what are the items that helps against blisters? thinking about going to CVS/walgreens. Sun screen+foot blisters really help
                              I don't go to Vegas without some of this stuff. My hubby has even used it on his <ahem> balls when he forgot his friction block. Not kidding. It's a miracle item.
                              Buy Band-Aid Friction Blister Block Stick on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X