Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i just ate a breakfast burrito, it was glorious

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gubuju View Post
      i just ate a breakfast burrito, it was glorious
      Me gusto el burrriiittoo!!!...I just ate a Monster Burger and fries from Hardee's (still wondering how it looked like 2 scoops of whey protein mixed into a glass of water??). Jedi mind trick I guess.
      Easter Break 2007: Paris
      Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
      June 2008: Bellagio
      Christmas 2008: Venetian
      Easter Break 2009: Encore
      Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
      4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
      September 2011: RIO
      May 2012: Golden Nugget

      Comment


      • Originally posted by boykster View Post
        Originally posted by Carolina J View Post
        Hitting the wall...next 5 days are critical to the breakthrough. Commitment to the goal is paramount to the taste of a massive hamburger.
        Hang in there! I keep the pain from the first week as motivation. Remember how shitty you felt, all sore and uncomfortable? You don't want to suffer through that again do you?
        It has become nothing less than an internal struggle...I'm winning. 200lbs with clothes and shoes yesterday. Just over 8weeks til Vegas??, no problem!!
        Easter Break 2007: Paris
        Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
        June 2008: Bellagio
        Christmas 2008: Venetian
        Easter Break 2009: Encore
        Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
        4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
        September 2011: RIO
        May 2012: Golden Nugget

        Comment


        • Nice! I'm balancing as much progress before April22 when I leave for Cabo, and how much I can drink/eat on vacation and still be in decent shape for Vegas. I also have have a business trip the week before I go to Cabo - these trips always end up being eating/drinking fests so I'll likely fall off the good eating and working out wagon that week. Luckily I finish P90X before then.
          Upcoming Vegas Trips:
          mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

          Recent Trips:
          mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
          Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
          Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
          mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
          August Chill 2013
          January Calm 2014
          mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

          Comment


          • Tomorrow id my last cheat meal before Vegas in T-Minus 2 weeks then its crunch time for those last couple pounds. Unfortunatly it will be a crazy big meal Fogo De Chao! Alas it will be my only meal of the day and then its off to party and dance the night away.

            Comment


            • JUst had 2 burgers wrapped in lettuce with tomatoes fat free don't know what kind of animal it came from cheese and ketchup with mustard and a souther tier IPA. I was good until the beer, fortunately I only had the 1.
              Operation Saddle Bags
              Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
              Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
              Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

              Comment


              • Last Night-

                Lost count of how many black n tans, black velvets, more beer and a cheesesteak with cheese fries for good measure.

                The Damage?

                Looking leaner than ever this morning lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gubuju View Post
                  Last Night-

                  Lost count of how many black n tans, black velvets, more beer and a cheesesteak with cheese fries for good measure.

                  The Damage?

                  Looking leaner than ever this morning lol
                  Epic dehydration.
                  Things escalated quickly...

                  Comment


                  • I'm down to 275 from 297(scary number), I'm trying to get back into shape. High school weight which for me wasn't too long ago, to be fair I've always had rather big chest and arms.

                    I'm using Vegas trip as a motivation, I'm 3 weeks in with 4 1/2 weeks to go, I'm hoping to be down to 260 by then which I think is pretty decent for a 7 weeks worth of strict diet and daily excercise. any thoughts/suggestions ? My goal weight is to be at about 200 by the end of the year, achievable?
                    Originally posted by timbuck2
                    .......Waitresses on jet skis delivering drinks around the pool.
                    Originally posted by Slurms
                    so how high are you exactly?

                    Comment


                    • Those that have done P90X - I am going to start on LEAN next Monday or would I have better success doing Insanity? I'm 5'10" & 210. Do I *really* need the vitamins & after workout drinks from them or can I get somewhere else (cheaper)?

                      Comment


                      • Phase I Lean completed. Switched to doubles for Phase II, the cardio in the morning will produce the results desired. 8 weeks to go and on schedule for May Invasion.
                        Easter Break 2007: Paris
                        Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
                        June 2008: Bellagio
                        Christmas 2008: Venetian
                        Easter Break 2009: Encore
                        Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
                        4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
                        September 2011: RIO
                        May 2012: Golden Nugget

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by hard2hold76002 View Post
                          Those that have done P90X - I am going to start on LEAN next Monday or would I have better success doing Insanity? I'm 5'10" & 210. Do I *really* need the vitamins & after workout drinks from them or can I get somewhere else (cheaper)?
                          Yes "monster amino" immediately after your workout


                          Damn Carolina J, your killin it! Keep up the great work. I was in Tahoe all weekend and it was absolutely incredible (not my diet), all the necessary activities in a 48 hour period to make for a great weekend
                          Appreciate Vegas
                          Next Trip 4/26!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                            Originally posted by hard2hold76002 View Post
                            Those that have done P90X - I am going to start on LEAN next Monday or would I have better success doing Insanity? I'm 5'10" & 210. Do I *really* need the vitamins & after workout drinks from them or can I get somewhere else (cheaper)?
                            Yes "monster amino" immediately after your workout

                            Thanks! Any input on getting the pull up bar & weights or bands (less expensive). I mean, I want quality but I can't stand paying full price!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by hard2hold76002 View Post
                              Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                              Originally posted by hard2hold76002 View Post
                              Those that have done P90X - I am going to start on LEAN next Monday or would I have better success doing Insanity? I'm 5'10" & 210. Do I *really* need the vitamins & after workout drinks from them or can I get somewhere else (cheaper)?
                              Yes "monster amino" immediately after your workout

                              Thanks! Any input on getting the pull up bar & weights or bands (less expensive). I mean, I want quality but I can't stand paying full price!
                              Pull Up bar= $30 US, Dumb Bells= $1 US per Lb., Your hard work and results= priceless. (bands are for business travels only)
                              Easter Break 2007: Paris
                              Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
                              June 2008: Bellagio
                              Christmas 2008: Venetian
                              Easter Break 2009: Encore
                              Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
                              4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
                              September 2011: RIO
                              May 2012: Golden Nugget

                              Comment


                              • I use the Bodylastics bands.
                                Operation Saddle Bags
                                Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
                                Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
                                Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X