Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm taking CLA too but I thought before bed was not good? Why are you taking your Omega 3 at night?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Countessa View Post
      I'm taking CLA too but I thought before bed was not good? Why are you taking your Omega 3 at night?
      Based on a suggestion from a friend of mine - both the CLA and Omega3 at night. I may switch the second CLA to with dinner instead though, since I've read its uptake is better when taken with food. The Omega3 is taken at night for 2 reasons - I freeze them and take them frozen so it absorbs slower while overnight digestion takes place, and so I don't have fishy oil burps during the day. I used to take them in the morning with breakfast and had nasty burps all day.
      Upcoming Vegas Trips:
      mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

      Recent Trips:
      mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
      Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
      Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
      mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
      August Chill 2013
      January Calm 2014
      mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

      Comment


      • So looks like without a rapid weight lost miracle, i'm averaging a weight lost of about 2lbs a week. My body fat is still not dropping as fast (per the scale) but I think my scale is flat out lying to me in that regards because i'm noticing a change in particular my chest, arms, and a tad bit of my stomach. Sitting at 213 on the dot and expecting to start off next week at 211.
        Operation Saddle Bags
        Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
        Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
        Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

        Comment


        • Originally posted by darksideofjae View Post
          So looks like without a rapid weight lost miracle, i'm averaging a weight lost of about 2lbs a week. My body fat is still not dropping as fast (per the scale) but I think my scale is flat out lying to me in that regards because i'm noticing a change in particular my chest, arms, and a tad bit of my stomach. Sitting at 213 on the dot and expecting to start off next week at 211.
          dont worry about the scale. Just take weekly photos and compare em, you'll see your difference there

          Comment


          • Bodyfat% measurements are so tricky - I use a caliper rather than a scale based measurement, and even that is pretty erratic. Even at 2lbs/week if you keep it consistent and don't plateau, that's good progress by mid-may.

            I'm still hitting it hard - cheated a tad more than usual over the weekend, but that's life. 2 1/2 more weeks of the intense part of PhaseIII, then a recovery week and I'm done with P90X...crazy.
            Upcoming Vegas Trips:
            mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

            Recent Trips:
            mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
            Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
            Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
            mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
            August Chill 2013
            January Calm 2014
            mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

            Comment


            • Cheated all weekend but still worked out which is better then nothing I suppose. Still dropping though im at 204. Goal is 195 by the 28th. I would be ok with 199 though.

              Comment


              • Hitting the wall...next 5 days are critical to the breakthrough. Commitment to the goal is paramount to the taste of a massive hamburger.
                Easter Break 2007: Paris
                Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
                June 2008: Bellagio
                Christmas 2008: Venetian
                Easter Break 2009: Encore
                Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
                4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
                September 2011: RIO
                May 2012: Golden Nugget

                Comment


                • HA! First time I read that I saw 'paramount to the taste of a massive hangover'

                  guess I've got the Invasion on my mind!
                  Never offer an open bar to a Wisconsinite... =)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Carolina J View Post
                    Hitting the wall...next 5 days are critical to the breakthrough. Commitment to the goal is paramount to the taste of a massive hamburger.
                    Hang in there! I keep the pain from the first week as motivation. Remember how shitty you felt, all sore and uncomfortable? You don't want to suffer through that again do you?
                    Upcoming Vegas Trips:
                    mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

                    Recent Trips:
                    mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
                    Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
                    Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
                    mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
                    August Chill 2013
                    January Calm 2014
                    mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

                    Comment


                    • The scale barely moved for me this week but my pants are looser and I'm down a few notches on the belt.

                      I got exactly two and a half months to go. I have to keep dedicated to the cardio in addition to my weight training.

                      And yes, a massive hamburger would be the tits right about now.
                      Things escalated quickly...

                      Comment


                      • Anybody here ever try Animal Cuts. I'm taking Controlled LAbs REDuction and the AM pills don't do dick, but the PM pills actually give me a good nights rest. So looking to try either OEP or Animal Cuts with the REDuction PM for late night rest.
                        Operation Saddle Bags
                        Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
                        Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
                        Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by darksideofjae View Post
                          Anybody here ever try Animal Cuts. I'm taking Controlled LAbs REDuction and the AM pills don't do dick, but the PM pills actually give me a good nights rest. So looking to try either OEP or Animal Cuts with the REDuction PM for late night rest.
                          I've tried all 3.

                          OEP has been the keeper. I'd keep the PM reduction just cause

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gubuju View Post
                            Originally posted by darksideofjae View Post
                            Anybody here ever try Animal Cuts. I'm taking Controlled LAbs REDuction and the AM pills don't do dick, but the PM pills actually give me a good nights rest. So looking to try either OEP or Animal Cuts with the REDuction PM for late night rest.
                            I've tried all 3.

                            OEP has been the keeper. I'd keep the PM reduction just cause
                            Yea I see alot of people on bodybuilding.com like either animal cuts or OEP. I'm going to give AM Reduction a try (only cus i have 1.5 bottles left) and once these are gone, i'm probably just going to try OEP with PM reduction. I'm hoping to start OEP for the month of April to see if I can see a difference.
                            Operation Saddle Bags
                            Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
                            Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
                            Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WiscoBrad View Post
                              What are peoples thoughts on P90x vs. Insanity?

                              I've done both.... my thoughts are this. If you're somewhat fit (21% bf or below) and looking to define your body, and lose some fat do the P90X. If you're overweight and have a higher bf than 21%, there's not much of a point trying to define just yet, do insanity to lose all that fat first, and then switch over to the P90X.

                              Personally I liked Insanity better. Lost 15-20lbs after I was done with it (went from 215 to 195), it's a more intense workout (consists of more Cardio).

                              Comment


                              • I've been taking Recreate (similar to OEP with with less stim) for about a week - like it so far, but may mix in OEP in the morning, and Recreate the afternoon with Jack3D pre-workout. That's a bit high on the stim load, but I'm only going to stay on it for a few more weeks then take a break from the stims. I've been on Jack3D since Jan2 and I need to cycle off.
                                Upcoming Vegas Trips:
                                mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15

                                Recent Trips:
                                mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
                                Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
                                Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
                                mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
                                August Chill 2013
                                January Calm 2014
                                mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X