i just ate a breakfast burrito, it was glorious
Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread
Collapse
X
-
Me gusto el burrriiittoo!!!...I just ate a Monster Burger and fries from Hardee's (still wondering how it looked like 2 scoops of whey protein mixed into a glass of water??). Jedi mind trick I guess.Originally posted by gubuju View Posti just ate a breakfast burrito, it was gloriousEaster Break 2007: Paris
Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
June 2008: Bellagio
Christmas 2008: Venetian
Easter Break 2009: Encore
Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
September 2011: RIO
May 2012: Golden Nugget
Comment
-
It has become nothing less than an internal struggle...I'm winning. 200lbs with clothes and shoes yesterday. Just over 8weeks til Vegas??, no problem!!Originally posted by boykster View PostHang in there! I keep the pain from the first week as motivation. Remember how shitty you felt, all sore and uncomfortable? You don't want to suffer through that again do you?Originally posted by Carolina J View PostHitting the wall...next 5 days are critical to the breakthrough. Commitment to the goal is paramount to the taste of a massive hamburger.
Easter Break 2007: Paris
Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
June 2008: Bellagio
Christmas 2008: Venetian
Easter Break 2009: Encore
Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
September 2011: RIO
May 2012: Golden Nugget
Comment
-
Nice! I'm balancing as much progress before April22 when I leave for Cabo, and how much I can drink/eat on vacation and still be in decent shape for Vegas. I also have have a business trip the week before I go to Cabo - these trips always end up being eating/drinking fests so I'll likely fall off the good eating and working out wagon that week. Luckily I finish P90X before then.Upcoming Vegas Trips:
mAyOD 2015 5/28/15-6/1/15
Recent Trips:
mAyOD! - 05/18/2012 - 5/22/2012
Birthday Run - 12/7/12 - 12/10/12
Post-CES weekend - 1/10/13 - 1/13/13
mAyOD 2013! - 5/16/13 - 5/21/13
August Chill 2013
January Calm 2014
mAyOD 2014! 5/15/14-5/19/14
Comment
-
JUst had 2 burgers wrapped in lettuce with tomatoes fat free don't know what kind of animal it came from cheese and ketchup with mustard and a souther tier IPA. I was good until the beer, fortunately I only had the 1.Operation Saddle Bags
Starting Weight - 232lbs. - 1/2/13
Current Weight - 230lbs - 1/12/13
Goal Weight - 190lbs - 6/1/13
Comment
-
I'm down to 275 from 297(scary
number), I'm trying to get back into shape. High school weight which for me wasn't too long ago, to be fair I've always had rather big chest and arms.
I'm using Vegas trip as a motivation, I'm 3 weeks in with 4 1/2 weeks to go, I'm hoping to be down to 260 by then which I think is pretty decent for a 7 weeks worth of strict diet and daily excercise. any thoughts/suggestions ? My goal weight is to be at about 200 by the end of the year, achievable?Originally posted by timbuck2.......Waitresses on jet skis delivering drinks around the pool.Originally posted by Slurmsso how high are you exactly?
Comment
-
Phase I Lean completed. Switched to doubles for Phase II, the cardio in the morning will produce the results desired. 8 weeks to go and on schedule for May Invasion.Easter Break 2007: Paris
Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
June 2008: Bellagio
Christmas 2008: Venetian
Easter Break 2009: Encore
Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
September 2011: RIO
May 2012: Golden Nugget
Comment
-
Yes "monster amino" immediately after your workoutOriginally posted by hard2hold76002 View PostThose that have done P90X - I am going to start on LEAN next Monday or would I have better success doing Insanity? I'm 5'10" & 210. Do I *really* need the vitamins & after workout drinks from them or can I get somewhere else (cheaper)?
Damn Carolina J, your killin it! Keep up the great work. I was in Tahoe all weekend and it was absolutely incredible (not my diet), all the necessary activities in a 48 hour period to make for a great weekendAppreciate Vegas
Next Trip 4/26!
Comment
-
Originally posted by IRockNvegas View PostYes "monster amino" immediately after your workoutOriginally posted by hard2hold76002 View PostThose that have done P90X - I am going to start on LEAN next Monday or would I have better success doing Insanity? I'm 5'10" & 210. Do I *really* need the vitamins & after workout drinks from them or can I get somewhere else (cheaper)?
Thanks! Any input on getting the pull up bar & weights or bands (less expensive). I mean, I want quality but I can't stand paying full price!
Comment
-
Pull Up bar= $30 US, Dumb Bells= $1 US per Lb., Your hard work and results= priceless. (bands are for business travels only)Originally posted by hard2hold76002 View PostOriginally posted by IRockNvegas View PostYes "monster amino" immediately after your workoutOriginally posted by hard2hold76002 View PostThose that have done P90X - I am going to start on LEAN next Monday or would I have better success doing Insanity? I'm 5'10" & 210. Do I *really* need the vitamins & after workout drinks from them or can I get somewhere else (cheaper)?
Thanks! Any input on getting the pull up bar & weights or bands (less expensive). I mean, I want quality but I can't stand paying full price!
Easter Break 2007: Paris
Memorial Day 2008: Wynn, TI, Mandalay Bay
June 2008: Bellagio
Christmas 2008: Venetian
Easter Break 2009: Encore
Easter Break 2011: Caesars Palace
4th of July 2011: Flamingo GO room
September 2011: RIO
May 2012: Golden Nugget
Comment
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Comment