Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    those chicken breasts from costco are great. I shouldn't be giving advice I still have my beer gut lol
    Don't worry.. losing it is the easy part. The upward battle is bulking up and body building....(without drugs :P)

Comment

Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
      lol

actually the truth is, i get a little fat during winter. i mean, it's so cold here during winter, all you want to do is stay inside and eat comfort food!

sure, there's the treadmill at the gym.. but maybe it's the comfort of hiding behind layers of clothing, everybody gets nice and plump during winters here LOL i think just overall lack of physical activity.

but once spring hits, i run, i rollerblade, i walk, and i still goto the gym.. to prep for the summer as each layer of clothing comes off. and since i usually hit up vegas in the summer, i'm good to go by then
      To be honest, every single Canadian girl I met in Vegas are either from Toronto or Vancouver. And 9 out of 10 times they are smoking. So they have to be doing something right. Another thing I noticed is that they come off the plane already with that Cali-tan... Is fake baking popular in Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
        Don't worry.. losing it is the easy part. The upward battle is bulking up and body building....(without drugs :P)
        im total opposite its like a losing battle trying to get rid of my gut. I did p90x for 5 months and bulked up a little bit but still got my gut
        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

Comment

im total opposite its like a losing battle trying to get rid of my gut. I did p90x for 5 months and bulked up a little bit but still got my gut
          Dude thats a first! Everyone I have talked to have gotten great results from P90x. It really kicks your ass and pushes it to the brink... You sure you weren't slacking off through those vids?

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...ograms/p90x.do (< good shit)

Comment

To be honest, every single girl I met in Vegas are either from Toronto or Vancouver. And 9 out of 10 times they are smoking. So they have to be doing something right. Another thing I noticed is that they come off the plane already with that Cali-tan... Is fake baking popular in Canada?

fake n bake is extremely popular with the club goers. and they probably set it to extra well done just before they head out to vegas, thinking they need to fit in with all the naturally tanned people. but yeah.. they usually turn out orange.

http://www.hype1.com/toronto/photos

that site is kind of like spyonevegas for toronto

Comment

Dude thats a first! Everyone I have talked to have gotten great results from P90x. It really kicks your ass and pushes it to the brink... You sure you weren't slacking off through those vids?

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fit...ograms/p90x.do (< good shit)
              well i skipped the yoga i did good dieting for the first 3 months. Not so good after that. Dont get me wrong I did see great results I just didnt lose any weight. I lost inches around my waist though. I went from a size 42 in jeans to 38
              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

Comment

fake n bake is extremely popular with the club goers. and they probably set it to extra well done just before they head out to vegas, thinking they need to fit in with all the naturally tanned people. but yeah.. they usually turn out orange.

http://www.hype1.com/toronto/photos

that site is kind of like spyonevegas for toronto
                Aww I gotta register to zoom in on those pics!

I actually wouldn't mind living in Canada. I used to play hockey, and I definitely want to try some pond hockey for the first time. So winters should be no biggie for me to stay in shape.

Do you live in Toronto or like the outskirts like Brampton? I have some indian cousins that live out there and they keep telling me to come out lol

Comment

well i skipped the yoga i did good dieting for the first 3 months. Not so good after that. Dont get me wrong I did see great results I just didnt lose any weight. I lost inches around my waist though. I went from a size 42 in jeans to 38
                  When I need to lose a lot of weight, I just get my body used to a calorie deficit. Have you tried keeping a journal and staying under 2000 calories a day? I know its rougher out there man. I loved the Waffle House if you guys have one. Lets just say they don't hold back on the butter or syrup! I had my first run in with "grits" there too... yumm

Comment

Aww I gotta register to zoom in on those pics!

I actually wouldn't mind living in Canada. I used to play hockey, and I definitely want to try some pond hockey for the first time. So winters should be no biggie for me to stay in shape.

Do you live in Toronto or like the outskirts like Brampton? I have some indian cousins that live out there and they keep telling me to come out lol
                    lol @ brampton.. yes, lots of indians over there. i think ethnically, the ratio is like 2 indians to 1 everyone else.

i live in toronto.

hey, maybe we should trade places for a month.. lol... in winter.

Comment

lol @ brampton.. yes, lots of indians over there. i think ethnically, the ratio is like 2 indians to 1 everyone else.

i live in toronto.

hey, maybe we should trade places for a month.. lol... in winter.
                      lol I dont know, I do like being close to the water. I did go to the beach this year here in January and its 15 mins away from my house.

WOW I didn't know there were so many Indians in Brampton. Well I m not completely indian.. mixed indian. Either ways I get along with everybody

Comment

one of my favourites of all time

Comment

one of my favourites of all time

wait wtf.. is that mud? They look like marines w/ camoflauge :/

Comment

http://www.clubzone.com/p1/toronto-n...ub-photos.html

i dont think you need to register for this one

Comment

http://www.clubzone.com/p1/toronto-n...ub-photos.html

i dont think you need to register for this one
                              So its too cold to work out during the winters? I dunno..

Comment

Wow...............
                                Blackout Artist
                                [email protected]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X