Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Vegas Diet and Work Out Plan aka "GTL" Thread

Summer time in Vegas means pool parties during the day and clubbing all night. I know I don't want to look like a chump with all those body builders at Wet Republic and Rehab, so I workout regularly and somewhat watch what I eat. I was wondering what everyone here is doing to get ready for their Vegas trip?

1. Do you have a pre-vegas diet?
    2. Do you work out and how much?
    3. What do you do when you get back? Do you continue your strict regime or go back to your regular eating habits?

Leave the orange tan information out of this please Thanks!

strict 1500 calorie a day diet with cardio and lieght weights
    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

Comment

dont need to workout, I just go where the easy women are.
      Blackout Artist
      [email protected]

Comment

i just throw up my dinner..
        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3i-FkPLpA[/ame]
        Last edited by tangoplus; 07-30-2009, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
          strict 1500 calorie a day diet with cardio and lieght weights
          Ouch! 1500 .. you must be at a calorie deficit to lose everyday. I don't need to lose anymore, I try to bulk up for Vegas. 3000-4000 *good*calories + heavy weights ( first 2 weeks, lights last 2 weeks) + light cardio.

Gotta have them guns when you lift that Amex to pay for your drinks

Comment

Originally posted by dnix View Post
            dont need to workout, I just go where the easy women are.
            don't follow the footsteps of that 23 guy... geez

Comment

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_QTsW4cf1Ycw/SU...cture%2010.png

For when you're feeling lazy

Comment

Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
                i just throw up my dinner..
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3i-FkPLpA
                So the truth comes out?

Comment

Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
                  Is that Ron Jeremy?

Comment

Originally posted by royale View Post
                    Ouch! 1500 .. you must be at a calorie deficit to lose everyday. I don't need to lose anymore, I try to bulk up for Vegas. 3000-4000 *good*calories + heavy weights ( first 2 weeks, lights last 2 weeks) + light cardio.

Gotta have them guns when you lift that Amex to pay for your drinks

good calories fish, grilled chicken, lean steak, dont forget your veggies and whole grains
                    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

Comment

Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                      good calories fish, grilled chicken, lean steak, dont forget your veggies and whole grains
                      I can't survive with out my Costco card! When you mentioned that, I just remembered I ran out of Chicken Breasts for the GF to cook when she comes over :/

Comment

Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                        THIS. And refined carbs are evil.

Comment

I can't survive with out my Costco card! When you mentioned that, I just remembered I ran out of Chicken Breasts for the GF to cook when she comes over :/
                          those chicken breasts from costco are great. I shouldn't be giving advice I still have my beer gut lol
                          Last edited by KC2Vegas; 07-30-2009, 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling
                          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

Comment

Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
                            THIS. And refined carbs are evil.
                            I eat a lot of that Coach's Oats from Costco. Its like the only wholegrain Oat that doesn't taste nasty. F' Quakers..

Comment

So the truth comes out?

lol

actually the truth is, i get a little fat during winter. i mean, it's so cold here during winter, all you want to do is stay inside and eat comfort food!

sure, there's the treadmill at the gym.. but maybe it's the comfort of hiding behind layers of clothing, everybody gets nice and plump during winters here LOL i think just overall lack of physical activity.

but once spring hits, i run, i rollerblade, i walk, and i still goto the gym.. to prep for the summer as each layer of clothing comes off. and since i usually hit up vegas in the summer, i'm good to go by then

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X