Where the heck are the Young people at? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Where the heck are the Young people at?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the heck are the Young people at?

I've been partying in vegas 3-4 times a year since I was 21 & I've never been to a club with the majority of the crowd being sub 25. I've tried 90% of all the major clubs including the offstrip ones (Palms, HR) and either im INCREDIBLY unlucky or im just doing it all wrong cause NO MATTER what club i go to; it seems the MAJORITY of the crowd are 35yr+ Range, dont get me wrong occassionally i'll see a handfull(Literally 5) of "young" gals but it seems there are often more people over 45 than there are people sub 25 or sub 30 for that matter. Dont get wrong, i've hooked up with several attractive gals but no matter what they are always 4-6yrs older. When i was 21 the girl was 27, when i was 22 the girl was 28 and so on and so forth. Just an example I recently checked out Palms(4club) on a Friday(Majority 35+), Saturday started at Pure(Mostly +35 with ALOT of +45) was refered to a salsa lounge at the MGM that was alright, atleast 1/3 of the crowd was around the 23-28 range, but again the other 2/3 were considerably older. Sunday went to LAVO-- this one had several more of the sub 30 crowd but still MAJORITY is still over 35+!! Again dont get me wrong I see A TON of young people when i walk around the strip, at the Pool Parties & even at some restaurants at times i group up with these people but again when we arrive at the clubs its like we're part of a very small percentage in this particular age grp 21-27. Where the F* are the Young-ins?!!
    Am i doing it all wrong or is this just bad luck? Where do all you young people i see during the day and pool parties go?

They're in college getting smarter as you should be doing. Vegas cost money. Young girls don't tend to have that.
    I still remain "the best kept secret"
    mAyOD Invasion 2011
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1245106133
    http://twitter.com/cm4short
    http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/132252596aff2yyjncl4

Comment

Disneyland
      ** Lifestyle Entrepreneur

Comment

Originally posted by cm4short View Post
        Vegas cost money. Young girls don't tend to have that.
        +1

The only time I've experienced this otherwise is someone graduating, someone's birthday or if you really want younger (legal) girls, go to Mexico on spring break (go on US spring break, NOT Canadian spring break).

Honestly, I've only met one girl at a club in Las Vegas that was fairly young (shit, she was 18) and she was with her group that was older, who was all rich.
        FO SHO.
        Originally posted by redbullvodka
        you're not ditching them, they're ditching you by not going.
        Originally posted by kimball
        You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.

Comment

Originally posted by ashroid View Post
          +1

The only time I've experienced this otherwise is someone graduating, someone's birthday or if you really want younger (legal) girls, go to Mexico on spring break (go on US spring break, NOT Canadian spring break).

Honestly, I've only met one girl at a club in Las Vegas that was fairly young (shit, she was 18) and she was with her group that was older, who was all rich.
          What's wrong with Canadian Spring Break? Oh, and would Mexican Spring Break be worth going too?
          I still remain "the best kept secret"
          mAyOD Invasion 2011
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1245106133
          http://twitter.com/cm4short
          http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/132252596aff2yyjncl4

Comment

Originally posted by ashroid View Post
            +1

What club did you run into an 18 year old in?

@OP

I agree with CM, and Ashroid it's most likely the money thing. Although, when I'm in Vegas im assuming anyone I meet in the club is 21+ so their age doesnt concern me.
            Originally posted by Godzuki
            I rely on Rohypnol, Ether and my dashing good looks.

Comment

They're in college getting smarter as you should be doing. Vegas cost money. Young girls don't tend to have that.
              Makes sense - can't say I could have afforded bottle service back in university either ...

Comment

I have so many snarky comments I could contribute. Just wanted everyone to know that I see the path of evil and am turning away from the light.

Love,

That +35 woman on the JC Forum
                Am I the only one that walks into a Subway and says, "It smells like O'Shea's in here."

Upcoming trips!
                July 9-12 - Mirage

Comment

Just enjoy the 28+'s that are in Vegas... Most girls are dead fishes till then anyways...
                  As far as I can tell, the majority of women who "Party" in Vegas are doing so on one of these 3 occasions.

1) Bachelorette Parties
                  2) 30th Birthdays
                  3) Divorce/Breakup

Not the youngest demographics... But those are the best demographics for having a great time with a bunch of girls you don't know!!!

The young"er" (25-29) groups seem to be from California

Not many girls in their early 20's are going to fly to Vegas to party when they can just hit their local Wednesday ladies night for free..

21-25 year olds are still doing early March spring breakish trips like Florida, Mexico and caribbean Cruises...
                  Try Key West in mid March... Southbeach for WMC... Just remember... Dead Fishes...
                  Wolfpack is ready 7/21-7/25

Comment

Originally posted by hbksteve2002 View Post
                    I've been partying in vegas 3-4 times a year since I was 21 & I've never been to a club with the majority of the crowd being sub 25. I've tried 90% of all the major clubs including the offstrip ones (Palms, HR) and either im INCREDIBLY unlucky or im just doing it all wrong cause NO MATTER what club i go to; it seems the MAJORITY of the crowd are 35yr+ Range, dont get me wrong occassionally i'll see a handfull(Literally 5) of "young" gals but it seems there are often more people over 45 than there are people sub 25 or sub 30 for that matter. Dont get wrong, i've hooked up with several attractive gals but no matter what they are always 4-6yrs older. When i was 21 the girl was 27, when i was 22 the girl was 28 and so on and so forth. Just an example I recently checked out Palms(4club) on a Friday(Majority 35+), Saturday started at Pure(Mostly +35 with ALOT of +45) was refered to a salsa lounge at the MGM that was alright, atleast 1/3 of the crowd was around the 23-28 range, but again the other 2/3 were considerably older. Sunday went to LAVO-- this one had several more of the sub 30 crowd but still MAJORITY is still over 35+!! Again dont get me wrong I see A TON of young people when i walk around the strip, at the Pool Parties & even at some restaurants at times i group up with these people but again when we arrive at the clubs its like we're part of a very small percentage in this particular age grp 21-27. Where the F* are the Young-ins?!!
                    Am i doing it all wrong or is this just bad luck? Where do all you young people i see during the day and pool parties go?
                    You went to the wrong spots your last trip. I run into plenty of sub 30 people at spots like Tao, Marquee, XS, Jet, LAX. Plenty of young people roll to Vegas every weekend from Vegas. I'm originally from LA and a lot of my friends who are all sub 30 roll out a lot and most of the girls I meet in Vegas are from Cali.

Remember young people are more likely to be influenced by big names, new spots, and the spots that have the wow factor. Stick to those and you'll have better luck.

BTW I'm 26 and I enjoy the 30+ crowd as well. If she looked like Halle Berry or Stacy Dash I would have no problem with a 45 year old. It's Vegas...
                    2016 (past) - none
                    2016 (upcoming) - June 10th - 13th. Venetian. Invasion schedule

"Panda panda panda"

Comment

Originally posted by MissV View Post
                      I have so many snarky comments I could contribute. Just wanted everyone to know that I see the path of evil and am turning away from the light.

Love,

That +35 woman on the JC Forum
                      +1
                      damn skippy! LOL

Comment

Enjoy the 22yr olds in your home town... enjoy the more experienced ones with $$ in vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by JSki View Post
                          The young"er" (25-29) groups seem to be from California

Not many girls in their early 20's are going to fly to Vegas to party when they can just hit their local Wednesday ladies night for free..
                          Spot on. I noticed that most of girls around my age (22) that I met when I was in Vegas were either from LA, OC, or San Diego (Which makes sense, since So Cal to Vegas is about a hour farther away than where I live to Atlantic City and I know many girls my age that take road trips to AC all the time).

I can count on my hands the number of girls that I know, personally, around my age that have been to Vegas. A flight from the east coast, plus a hotel room in Vegas, isn't cheap.

I can't say I went to any clubs in Vegas where I felt out of place and crowded with older women, but then again I have problem with cougars lol.
                          Past Trips
                          2010-April 30-May 3 (Mayweather-Mosley Weekend)
                          2011-May 25-June 1 (Memorial Day Weekend)
                          2012-May 4-May 9 (Mayweather-Cotto Weekend)

Twitter

Comment

I'm 20 right now, going to Vegas for the first time when I turn 21 in August.

Partying with people older than me doesn't bother me, as long as they're not stuck up.

Comment

Money, Money, Money. When I was 21-24 couldn't afford the clubs. But at 32 I can. The young ones are hanging out at o'sheas playing beer pong and we are going to the clubs.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X