Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dnix View Post
    I was just kidding.
    Haha I love how everyone believes you!
    ................

    Comment


    • Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
      That sucks. But I didn't care about it being summer. I just wanted to meet up with some of you guys. I vote that we pick a date in March or April now and have as many of us meet up there that weekend. That's 7-8 months from now. It'll give everyone enough time to accumulate/ask for days off and save up some $$$.
      But back to the topic. Hope you guys have a blast. -21 days.
      Here, here - I think a get together made in advance for sometime in the summer of 2010 could be epic. We could fill half a club by that point!
      Last edited by blibblab; 08-17-2009, 01:58 PM. Reason: Don't know what year it is!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by blibblab View Post
        Here, here - I think a get together made in advance for sometime in the summer of 2009 could be epic. We could fill half a club by that point!
        I'm hoping you mean 2010
        ................

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
          I'm hoping you mean 2010
          Err... yeah... Unless we've mastered time travel

          Comment


          • Originally posted by blibblab View Post
            Err... yeah... Unless we've mastered time travel
            I'm still working on it!
            ................

            Comment


            • dont forget the flex capacitor thats what makes time travel possible
              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

              Comment


              • So it sounds like Misspriss will be joining us for LDW!!!
                ................

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                  So it sounds like Misspriss will be joining us for LDW!!!
                  Wow the number continues to grow ... VEGAS!!!!
                  Vegas 3.19.15

                  Comment


                  • ldw is gonna be awesome
                    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                      ldw is gonna be awesome
                      I cannot say that enough bro, fock yes!!!!
                      Vegas 3.19.15

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                        So it sounds like Misspriss will be joining us for LDW!!!
                        whats that lee corso always says on saturdays in the fall "NOT SO FAST MY FRIENDS
                        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                          Wow the number continues to grow ... VEGAS!!!!
                          Maybe we should make a LDW sign up list somewhere. So far I know:

                          Me
                          Cisco
                          Mr Vegas
                          Keebler
                          KC
                          Miss Priss will be there.

                          Did I get everyone?

                          Comment


                          • I know there's alot more but some members are not on all the time. I think there was like 9 or 10 at some point.
                            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                            Comment


                            • Heres that vid I was talking about with Eric Morillo ripping sh*t up in Tao. Hes good.

                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTyjTK71UVA[/ame]

                              oops I posted it as an image.. I wish theres a youtube flag where you can watch it through this page.
                              Last edited by royale; 08-18-2009, 08:20 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Guestlist at Rehab and Ditch Fridays

                                I got this back from Key:

                                From: Key olasupo
                                To: Gary T.
                                Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 11:08 AM
                                Subject: Re: rehab on Labor Day weekend


                                because itsa a large holiday weekend, I dont believe we will have a Guestlist, but if we did, it is a ladies only guestlist.


                                I also have a contact Chris - Vegas Club Promoter <[email protected]> for Ditch Fridays. Ladies free, Gents $20.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X