Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    oh sorry. Here 's the link to wet republic for ldw
    http://www.angelpromo.com/ldw09
    its in the LDW even thread as well
    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

    Comment


    • We should all get JC.com shirts made with our tag names on them, haha.
      GO BIG OR GO HOME

      Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
      Staying in Planet Hollywood
      2/4 - TBD
      2/5 -TBD
      2/6 - TBD

      Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
        We should all get JC.com shirts made with our tag names on them, haha.
        then im changing my sn to iceman
        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
          We should all get JC.com shirts made with our tag names on them, haha.
          freakin nice

          have a JC Logo on the front, then name and number on the back hahah

          Not sure why I mentioned number, I thought it would be cool. But nobody is allowed to have 69...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
            uhhhhh HELLO jackcolton.com!!!!!! tshirt!!!!!
            I just figured a random .com in case I act a fool I dont wanna bring this site down! But jackcolton.com would be perfect to sport with one of them helmet cams!
            ................

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
              I just figured a random .com in case I act a fool I dont wanna bring this site down! But jackcolton.com would be perfect to sport with one of them helmet cams!
              LOL @ the helmet cam. I vote for the shortest person to wear the helmet cam for the best chest level angles.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                LOL @ the helmet cam. I vote for the shortest person to wear the helmet cam for the best chest level angles.
                Maybe we can recruit Emmanuel Lewis

                GO BIG OR GO HOME

                Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                Staying in Planet Hollywood
                2/4 - TBD
                2/5 -TBD
                2/6 - TBD

                Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                  Maybe we can recruit Emmanuel Lewis

                  perfect !!!!
                  I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                    Maybe we can recruit Emmanuel Lewis

                    Agreed! Looks like hes got the bottom angles covered as well!

                    Comment


                    • So It's official, I'm definately not going LDW. Whack! Asshole decided to get married the following weekend. But I do need help from you guys. Ill start a new thread with the dates and situation.
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                      Facebook Twitter
                      Originally posted by Moezilla
                      Bring on the man meat!!!!
                      Originally posted by Matt
                      I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
                        So It's official, I'm definately not going LDW. Whack! Asshole decided to get married the following weekend. But I do need help from you guys. Ill start a new thread with the dates and situation.
                        Sorry to hear bro!! LDW is going to be last real summer party before they shut everything down...

                        Comment


                        • That sucks. But I didn't care about it being summer. I just wanted to meet up with some of you guys. I vote that we pick a date in March or April now and have as many of us meet up there that weekend. That's 7-8 months from now. It'll give everyone enough time to accumulate/ask for days off and save up some $$$.
                          But back to the topic. Hope you guys have a blast. -21 days.
                          Last edited by killerfanatics; 08-13-2009, 11:14 PM.
                          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                          Facebook Twitter
                          Originally posted by Moezilla
                          Bring on the man meat!!!!
                          Originally posted by Matt
                          I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nassau View Post
                            alright kids, here it is. the line up

                            http://www.angelpromo.com/ldw09
                            Sunday's line up with Sharam sounds really good ...

                            One of my all time fav. Deep Dish songs: Dreams
                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vMiLfH1NcQ[/ame]
                            Vegas 3.19.15

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
                              That sucks. But I didn't care about it being summer. I just wanted to meet up with some of you guys. I vote that we pick a date in March or April now and have as many of us meet up there that weekend. That's 7-8 months from now. It'll give everyone enough time to accumulate/ask for days off and save up some $$$.
                              But back to the topic. Hope you guys have a blast. -21 days.
                              That sucks majorly man. Well dont worry im sure we'll all meet up at some point.

                              I know for sure i will be back in Vegas next May. I am out there every May for work so i can go out at nights then. If everyone wanted to plan to come out the same weekend it would work out for me real well, lol
                              GO BIG OR GO HOME

                              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                              Staying in Planet Hollywood
                              2/4 - TBD
                              2/5 -TBD
                              2/6 - TBD

                              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
                                So It's official, I'm definately not going LDW. Whack! Asshole decided to get married the following weekend. But I do need help from you guys. Ill start a new thread with the dates and situation.
                                That sucks killer well there will be other times
                                I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X