Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    Alright who is going to get this for ldw ?

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250388484654
    I just ordered it!!! I hope it gets here before LDW!!! If not I'm gonna want my money back!
    ................

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
      Where you buying a condo?
      Im looking at Laguna and Huntington Beach right now. The thing is being closer to the water means a bedroom or two less for the same price I want a 3 bed room so I can have a work out room and an office.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by royale View Post
        Im looking at Laguna and Huntington Beach right now. The thing is being closer to the water means a bedroom or two less for the same price I want a 3 bed room so I can have a work out room and an office.
        and the babies room after vegas
        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
          I just ordered it!!! I hope it gets here before LDW!!! If not I'm gonna want my money back!
          I m skipping out on Sat/Sun at Wet. I got the MGM Wet Republic bundle for Monday/Tues and I really wanted to see Deadmau5 anyway.

          I m thinking of a scheme of going to Rehab on Sun without breaking the bank Let me know if you guys have any ideas or hook ups.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
            and the babies room after vegas
            LOL no no no.. they call me the rain man cause I keep my coat on!!

            Comment


            • contact ncvegas he has a hook up
              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

              Comment


              • Here's the official sticky thread for LDW

                http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=1547
                ................

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                  I just ordered it!!! I hope it gets here before LDW!!! If not I'm gonna want my money back!
                  cis, I bet they let you walk right into any club, bar pool party anything, you just tell them that your doing a reality show or something and they want that exposure, you will be walking in no cover no line no problem!!!
                  it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by royale View Post
                    LOL no no no.. they call me the rain man cause I keep my coat on!!
                    umbrellas occaisonally have defects and drip
                    it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                      umbrellas occaisonally have defects and drip
                      nyc's speaking from experience!

                      Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                      cis, I bet they let you walk right into any club, bar pool party anything, you just tell them that your doing a reality show or something and they want that exposure, you will be walking in no cover no line no problem!!!
                      If I was rolling around with one of those on and like a shirt with some random .com or some company on it I probly would! Not a bad idea if you wanna skip lines! You should try it for your gays united weekend and see how it works!
                      ................

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post



                        If I was rolling around with one of those on and like a shirt with some random .com or some company on it I probly would! Not a bad idea if you wanna skip lines! You should try it for your gays united weekend and see how it works!
                        uhhhhh HELLO jackcolton.com!!!!!! tshirt!!!!!
                        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                          uhhhhh HELLO jackcolton.com!!!!!! tshirt!!!!!
                          JC has a tshirt? I didnt know..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by royale View Post
                            JC has a tshirt? I didnt know..
                            no but if hes gonna advertise might as well be this!
                            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                            Comment


                            • yo

                              Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                              contact ncvegas he has a hook up
                              I'm going back and forth between Rehab and WR. Rehab is going to run about $300 per person.

                              How much is the admission to WR and how difficult is it to get a lounge chair out there?

                              Comment


                              • oh sorry. Here 's the link to wet republic for ldw
                                http://www.angelpromo.com/ldw09
                                I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X