Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
    Pool Parties are going to be super expensive that weekend. I was thinking about getting a cabana at Ditch or around the Palms pool on Saturday, after hearing the pricing i was like no thanks.
    Same here!!!
    ................

    Comment


    • Official Meeting spot for LDW

      Ok since this is the official LDW thread I will post it here... The official meeting spot for JC member's going to Vegas over LDW will be Caramel inside the Bellagio at 6:00 PM Feel free to "PM me for more info" or to exchange numbers if we havent done so already.
      ................

      Comment


      • I would love to come out for LDW, but I just can't afford to do it right (so why do it at all). I have alot of things going on in the next 3 months..If we get some strong numbers for new year's then maybe i'll come out then but if not then i will probably be back to vegas mdw 2010..I wonder who is going to start that thread...
        Nassau Supersonic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nassau View Post
          I would love to come out for LDW, but I just can't afford to do it right (so why do it at all). I have alot of things going on in the next 3 months..If we get some strong numbers for new year's then maybe i'll come out then but if not then i will probably be back to vegas mdw 2010..I wonder who is going to start that thread...
          It should be you!!!
          ................

          Comment


          • Originally posted by nassau View Post
            I would love to come out for LDW, but I just can't afford to do it right (so why do it at all). I have alot of things going on in the next 3 months..If we get some strong numbers for new year's then maybe i'll come out then but if not then i will probably be back to vegas mdw 2010..I wonder who is going to start that thread...
            I feel ya man! Buying a new condo is going to put me under financially.. so LDW is my last go around until MDW next year as well

            Comment


            • Originally posted by royale View Post
              I feel ya man! Buying a new condo is going to put me under financially.. so LDW is my last go around until MDW next year as well
              Where you buying a condo?
              GO BIG OR GO HOME

              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
              Staying in Planet Hollywood
              2/4 - TBD
              2/5 -TBD
              2/6 - TBD

              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

              Comment


              • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                I might have to check this out. Are you going to get a daybed or anything ?

                btw on your iten it says tao on sunday its going to be open ?
                +111111111111111
                Vegas 3.19.15

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Mr.Vegas View Post
                  +111111111111111
                  I guess tao is open every sunday ldw. 2 years ago they had dj tiesto and last year they had dj eric morillo.
                  I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                  Comment


                  • Alright who is going to get this for ldw ?

                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250388484654
                    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                      Alright who is going to get this for ldw ?

                      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250388484654
                      I was thinking more like this...

                      GO BIG OR GO HOME

                      Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                      Staying in Planet Hollywood
                      2/4 - TBD
                      2/5 -TBD
                      2/6 - TBD

                      Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                      Comment


                      • alright kids, here it is. the line up

                        http://www.angelpromo.com/ldw09
                        Nassau Supersonic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by nassau View Post
                          alright kids, here it is. the line up

                          http://www.angelpromo.com/ldw09
                          Man it really shows that it is the last pool party weekend of the summer. They jack their prices out the wazzoo.
                          GO BIG OR GO HOME

                          Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                          Staying in Planet Hollywood
                          2/4 - TBD
                          2/5 -TBD
                          2/6 - TBD

                          Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                            I was thinking more like this...

                            haha thats great
                            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nassau View Post
                              alright kids, here it is. the line up

                              http://www.angelpromo.com/ldw09
                              thanks nassau it sounds like your interested now
                              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                                haha. Ghost Bar should be good at 8 for us. Ill hit it up and be there for about an hour before we gotta take care of some things, then we'll be back out at Moon or Rain the rest of the night.

                                I'll see you guys at Ditch Fridays and I'm planning on club hopping from XS to Playboy/Moon/Rain.

                                If I get stamped at XS, is there in n outs?

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X