Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Official Labor Day 2009 Weekend Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
    That sucks. But I didn't care about it being summer. I just wanted to meet up with some of you guys. I vote that we pick a date in March or April now and have as many of us meet up there that weekend. That's 7-8 months from now. It'll give everyone enough time to accumulate/ask for days off and save up some $$$.
    But back to the topic. Hope you guys have a blast. -21 days.
    Next time around after LDW would be MDW next year for me. Its a long ways from now..but I gotta switch residences

    Comment


    • So my wolfpack grew by one!

      Total 7 people will be with my crew! 4 chics 3 dudes! Lets fukin rage!!! 18 more days people!!!!!
      ................

      Comment


      • Well look at that. You have a positive ratio!
        GO BIG OR GO HOME

        Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
        Staying in Planet Hollywood
        2/4 - TBD
        2/5 -TBD
        2/6 - TBD

        Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

        Comment


        • I have a scattered wolf pack of people I know that are going to happen to be out there. My friend from UCLA D.W. Jones and Tony Chang "Poker Champ" will be out there. Including gf.. I think her screen name is The Dutchess.

          Comment


          • Well so far I still got 3 but that can change dont know yet.
            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Keebler View Post
              Well look at that. You have a positive ratio!
              Yes I do!!! And they've all been told that they will have a special job to do! Recruit like crazy to grow the pack! More females!!!
              ................

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                Yes I do!!! And they've all been told that they will have a special job to do! Recruit like crazy to grow the pack! More females!!!
                Nice you know you might even out the numbers
                I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                Comment


                • Im hearing rumors that most of the major pool parties are closing after this weekend due to extremely low sales this year.
                  Blackout Artist
                  [email protected]

                  Comment


                  • damn that sucks. I guess thats the recession.
                    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dnix View Post
                      Im hearing rumors that most of the major pool parties are closing after this weekend due to extremely low sales this year.
                      im hearing the rumblings as well!
                      it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                      Comment


                      • when do they normally close late sept or early oct ?
                        I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                          when do they normally close late sept or early oct ?
                          They usually wait for me to take one more trip and then close! So Dnix's rumbling is a bit off!
                          ................

                          Comment


                          • Wonder which ones they are going to shut down? I guess as Wet/Rehab and Ditch stays open it should be all good. The rest kind of suck anyway

                            Comment


                            • LDW plans- I sent out emails to my contacts at Wet to find out if hotel guests are allowed access to Wet.

                              Rehab- I sent an email out to Key to see if a reference from JC is good enough for the gf to get on the guestlist.

                              Comment


                              • I was just kidding.
                                Blackout Artist
                                [email protected]

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X