AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    Originally posted by Jungian View Post
    Tomorrow is the big day, baby. So is it going to make sense for me to even try to bust into Tao after 12?
    I would, but I'd send Bob a text tomorrow afternoon giving him a heads up. Offer some grease for the trouble.
    +1 yea you gotta take care of the guys that make things happen. Remember that rule all weekend!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Originally posted by Jungian View Post
    Tomorrow is the big day, baby. So is it going to make sense for me to even try to bust into Tao after 12?
    I would, but I'd send Bob a text tomorrow afternoon giving him a heads up. Offer some grease for the trouble.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jungian
    replied
    Tomorrow is the big day, baby. So is it going to make sense for me to even try to bust into Tao after 12?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    My boy and I are in on the couch with JaySyd
    Cool deal! That will make things a lot smoother so 4 on that daybed, i think he has room for 4 more.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    My boy and I are in on the couch with JaySyd

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    lol do you use that name when speaking to people?

    It's like when the Situation ordered pizza using the name Situation.
    haha no, all of the host I use my real name. All of the members..well that depends on who

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Kaskade /Chuckie

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVEyBU385jY[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Kaskade Sunday Inspiration Part II

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R6dCInfTI4[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Ultra Records Promo

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twMZEZpIuoo[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wH9QbCh6jU[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Kaskade Sunday Inspiration Part I

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyUslBwRB1s[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    lol do you use that name when speaking to people?

    It's like when the Situation ordered pizza using the name Situation.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
    Email because of international rates. He'll respond really fast, tell him you are from jc.com and friends with me, nicole Patterson, and Gary Royale and he will hook it up for you for sure
    haha Pappas knows my real last name

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post

    hm we should def. guest list you then. we have five for the couch right now. You can sit there of course but we need to guest list you I think. Wonder who to contact. Gary?
    Contact Pappas, just tell em you are coming to meet us and we already have Couches and Daybeds. Or you can just walk in with us at 10:30 and it will be smoother
    I'll text Dave when we land tomorrow and get guestlist for half the group and then the other half can walk in with you at 10:30 - sound like a good plan or should I put us all on guestlist??
    Pull everyone on the guestlist for now. Then whoever wants to come early can just stroll in with us. If he doesn't respond to emails, I will text him for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Thanks Cole!! I just emailed him right now!!
    CANT WAIT!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • justcole0516
    replied
    Email because of international rates. He'll respond really fast, tell him you are from jc.com and friends with me, nicole Patterson, and Gary Royale and he will hook it up for you for sure

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X