AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest started a topic AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

    AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

    AOD Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/29)


    Event Info (FB LINK: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133468746690188)

    This is a trip that really started with a bachelorette party, then a couple of other bachelor parties. Next thing we know a bunch of JC members jumping on board and made it into semi invasion status. Since the July of 4 gathering out of no where really turned out to be an epic adventure, I expect this one to be the same.

    We will initially do a roll call of all the members through FB. If you do not have an FB account, please make one ( fake or real.. doesn't matter). We just want one picture so we know how you look like and a name.

    Go ahead and sign up. Even if you are not going to a particular event, please feel free fill in where you are planning on heading incase other groups want to join in with you.
    **Groups of 3+guys, please consider getting bottle service. Especially for non-official events.

    Official List of Events:
    Thursday Aug 26th
    Pool - Liquid
    Club - Tao (Official)

    Friday Aug 27th
    Pool - Tao Beach (Official)
    Club - Surrender

    Saturday Aug 28th
    Pool - Wet Republic
    Club - OPEN

    Sunday Aug 29th
    Pool - EBC
    Club - OPEN/Vanity

    *Note that some events will not have an official "JC guestlist" so you will have to read the special info section on the party schedule spreadsheet. I have added as much as info as I can to best assist you guys to get into those places. Of course you don't have to follow the entire schedule, but this is where most will be at.

    Live TR Coverage:

    We have came an agreement that this trip will be reported back live from Vegas via FB.

    Pete (Gubuju) will be his high res HD camera for the movie footage. I will not do a movie, but I will do on the fly pictures and vids for those that want to keep up with every single minute of this incredible mission. Best times to stay tuned on FB are 12pm-3pm (pool parties) and 11pm-4am (night club/post night club). So my TR will be a Live-V-TR on FB.

    Good luck and everyone have a great time. Please let me know if there are any questions.
    Last edited by royale; 08-13-2010, 10:54 AM.

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
    hey guys i know i am not supposed to blast on here or promote.. but we just got ok'd to do $100 tabs for every 4 people tonight at Encore Beach Club for their night time pool party.. i know I say Harpo.. BC Bunni... and a few others last night.. I know you all are here.. let me know if anyone is interested!!
    Thats awesome Mikey! My phone had issues pulling up the forums so I totally missed this and couldn't spread the word. I really appreciate you putting up this offer for us.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ragz
    replied
    Alright i'm rolling out to Tao tonight but I need someone who is gonna be there at 1030 and knows what every1 looks like to hit me up Via PM. So we can meet somewhere and I won't be left standing around like a dufus staring people down trying to see who resembles avatars.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Nice. Im kinda of commited to tao then tryst. Don't think I can squeeze 3 clubs in.

    Surrender/EBC was off the hook last night.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeyTantalo
    replied
    hey guys i know i am not supposed to blast on here or promote.. but we just got ok'd to do $100 tabs for every 4 people tonight at Encore Beach Club for their night time pool party.. i know I say Harpo.. BC Bunni... and a few others last night.. I know you all are here.. let me know if anyone is interested!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bbatt
    replied
    Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    First bitches
    Actually Bbatt and Harpo are probably already there!
    Bbatt has been here since sat and I think harpo is here already too... but I was first anyway.. oh and peter is here aswell!!
    Agreed. I think we all lose to Cole

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Im comin for my beers Dave!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Blah blah blah

    Leave a comment:


  • justcole0516
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    First bitches
    Actually Bbatt and Harpo are probably already there!
    Bbatt has been here since sat and I think harpo is here already too... but I was first anyway.. oh and peter is here aswell!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    First bitches
    Actually Bbatt and Harpo are probably already there!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    First bitches

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by MikeyTantalo View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by dnix View Post

    I would, but I'd send Bob a text tomorrow afternoon giving him a heads up. Offer some grease for the trouble.
    +1 yea you gotta take care of the guys that make things happen. Remember that rule all weekend!
    gary... your amazing!
    Thank you! I will be seeing ya on Friday

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeyTantalo
    replied
    Originally posted by chappstick View Post
    look forward to you all coming out this weekend. There is also a crew of 15 girls coming out sunday thru tuesday from sandy eggo!
    i looove san diego girlssss

    Leave a comment:


  • ChappStick
    replied
    Look forward to you all coming out this weekend. There is also a crew of 15 girls coming out Sunday thru Tuesday from Sandy Eggo!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeyTantalo
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    Originally posted by Jungian View Post
    Tomorrow is the big day, baby. So is it going to make sense for me to even try to bust into Tao after 12?
    I would, but I'd send Bob a text tomorrow afternoon giving him a heads up. Offer some grease for the trouble.
    +1 yea you gotta take care of the guys that make things happen. Remember that rule all weekend!
    gary... your amazing!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X