AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Should I text or email?? What's preferred by the hosts usually?
    Gary may be more helpful on this. I once emailed Dave and he did respond to that.

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Should I text or email?? What's preferred by the hosts usually?

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    put all on guest list

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post

    I'm not 100% yet... Not so much good for me but good for you guys!! I want to come but will I make it there is the question... Harpo wants to hit up Drais the night before
    hm we should def. guest list you then. we have five for the couch right now. You can sit there of course but we need to guest list you I think. Wonder who to contact. Gary?
    Contact Pappas, just tell em you are coming to meet us and we already have Couches and Daybeds. Or you can just walk in with us at 10:30 and it will be smoother
    I'll text Dave when we land tomorrow and get guestlist for half the group and then the other half can walk in with you at 10:30 - sound like a good plan or should I put us all on guestlist??

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    oops i forgot harpo added one more girl.. so its 88

    Leave a comment:


  • hug it out
    replied
    ^^^^^^^
    Nice!


    2 more days to the unofficial kickoff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Latest Count of JC members:

    TOTALS 87
    male 65
    female 22

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by busy View Post
    Hey guys- I'm flying in on Satuday. I'll def be at XS Sat and EBC Sun for Kaskade but, not sure for Sunday night whether it'll be Bank or Vanity. Don't need to be added to any list but, would love to meet up with some ppl. Not sure how to find you guys though??
    The lists of where we will be at is all published here:

    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133468746690188

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by busy View Post
    Hey guys- I'm flying in on Satuday. I'll def be at XS Sat and EBC Sun for Kaskade but, not sure for Sunday night whether it'll be Bank or Vanity. Don't need to be added to any list but, would love to meet up with some ppl. Not sure how to find you guys though??
    add yourself to the facebook event if you have fb. in royale's signature. One benefit, you'll know what we look like.

    Leave a comment:


  • busy
    replied
    Hey guys- I'm flying in on Satuday. I'll def be at XS Sat and EBC Sun for Kaskade but, not sure for Sunday night whether it'll be Bank or Vanity. Don't need to be added to any list but, would love to meet up with some ppl. Not sure how to find you guys though??

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post

    oh so you are going? gary is she on our couch then?
    I'm not 100% yet... Not so much good for me but good for you guys!! I want to come but will I make it there is the question... Harpo wants to hit up Drais the night before
    hm we should def. guest list you then. we have five for the couch right now. You can sit there of course but we need to guest list you I think. Wonder who to contact. Gary?
    Contact Pappas, just tell em you are coming to meet us and we already have Couches and Daybeds. Or you can just walk in with us at 10:30 and it will be smoother

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Ahhh!!! I love snoop!!

    I'm kind of scared of Kaskade Sunday now :S Good call on the couch
    oh so you are going? gary is she on our couch then?
    I'm not 100% yet... Not so much good for me but good for you guys!! I want to come but will I make it there is the question... Harpo wants to hit up Drais the night before
    hm we should def. guest list you then. we have five for the couch right now. You can sit there of course but we need to guest list you I think. Wonder who to contact. Gary?

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Yeah I don't want to go and I've made it very clear to Harpo I don't want to!! I'm campaigning to get the girls to come to EBC but now I realize we didn't set up a guestlist yet!! UH OH!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Ahhh!!! I love snoop!!

    I'm kind of scared of Kaskade Sunday now :S Good call on the couch
    oh so you are going? gary is she on our couch then?
    I'm not 100% yet... Not so much good for me but good for you guys!! I want to come but will I make it there is the question... Harpo wants to hit up Drais the night before
    I would do EBC over Drais.. it smells too much like vomit there. Atleast EBC you get fresh air ( when I was there, the bathroom did atleast.. )

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Ahhh!!! I love snoop!!

    I'm kind of scared of Kaskade Sunday now :S Good call on the couch
    oh so you are going? gary is she on our couch then?
    JaySyd got some extra room, besides shes a girl.. they can always get in g-list

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X