AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30) - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD - Mid Summer Semi-Invasion (8/26-8/30)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BCBunni
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Kaskade Sundays look f'in crazy



    Lots of eye candy in the album as well: http://www.spyonvegas.com/index.php?...cent/view/7081
    I don't usually laugh at girls or poke fun at them but COME ON! Image 66 in this gallery - where did the chick in the black and pink bikini get her boob job done ?!? Poor girl...

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Ahhh!!! I love snoop!!

    I'm kind of scared of Kaskade Sunday now :S Good call on the couch
    oh so you are going? gary is she on our couch then?
    I'm not 100% yet... Not so much good for me but good for you guys!! I want to come but will I make it there is the question... Harpo wants to hit up Drais the night before

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Ahhh!!! I love snoop!!

    I'm kind of scared of Kaskade Sunday now :S Good call on the couch
    oh so you are going? gary is she on our couch then?

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Man i wanted to see snoop but you have to buy some expensive superdraft ticket.

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Ahhh!!! I love snoop!!

    I'm kind of scared of Kaskade Sunday now :S Good call on the couch

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Arent you glad we got the Couch?

    Kaskade Sundays look f'in crazy



    Lots of eye candy in the album as well: http://www.spyonvegas.com/index.php?...cent/view/7081

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    For those of you at the Palms.. this is also going on with Snoop and Stacy Keebler

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    OH EM GEE!!!! I can't believe the trip is finally happening!!! So excited!

    Where is this open bar in Mirage at???
    BB King’s Blues Club

    (Inside Mirage)
    3400 S. Las Vegas Blvd
    Las Vegas, NV 89109
    (702) 242 - 5464

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    OH EM GEE!!!! I can't believe the trip is finally happening!!! So excited!

    Where is this open bar in Mirage at???

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    I honestly never even tried guest list after 11:30. I just assumed it would be too tough.
    Everything is a mess at that point without greasing

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    I honestly never even tried guest list after 11:30. I just assumed it would be too tough.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jungian View Post
    I'm landing Thursday at like, 11. So it'll probably be 11:30 before I check in over at Palms, probably midnight when I hit the scene, right?

    If ya'll are rollin' into Tao, is there any good way for me to get in there? Is it going to be a still huge ass line? If so, does anyone else want to crash something else where it's easier to get in?
    At 12 can be kind of rough. I believe the guestlist completely shutsdown. Still try to tell em you are on the JC guestlist and see if they will let you in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jungian
    replied
    I'm landing Thursday at like, 11. So it'll probably be 11:30 before I check in over at Palms, probably midnight when I hit the scene, right?

    If ya'll are rollin' into Tao, is there any good way for me to get in there? Is it going to be a still huge ass line? If so, does anyone else want to crash something else where it's easier to get in?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    I have my room! If you guys bring some alcohol you're free to come up.
    Thats a nice location to have for Tao/Tao Beach, anything Wynn Encore

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    I have my room! If you guys bring some alcohol you're free to come up.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X