Anyone book their rooms at Cosmopolitan Hotel yet? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Anyone book their rooms at Cosmopolitan Hotel yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone book their rooms at Cosmopolitan Hotel yet?

I know the hotel doesn't open till Dec 15, 2010(soft opening) and grand opening on New Years but I saw that they are already letting people book rooms to stay there starting dec 15 and they're having 3 different packages people can choose from...

http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/stay/packages.aspx

Option 1(Linger Longer):stay two nights min and get a 8pm checkout on the 3rd day

Option 2(So Totally Over It):
    1 night in Wraparound Terrace Suite
    Cocktail service for two
    Packages subject to availability, some restrictions may apply.
    $100 food and beverage credit will be applied to Reservation. Deposit policy will require full payment at time of booking. No minimum night stay.

Option 3 is the one I'm trying to get at considering if you do the math it calculates to around $240-300(depending on when you book the room for) for a room for the weekend and resort credit to feed you thru the weekend haha

Option 3(Las Vegas City Living):
    Package Includes:
    1 night in a Terrace Studio - Premium View
    In-room cocktails
    Dinner for 2 in a restaurant of your choice
    $260 food and beverage credit will be applied to Reservation. Deposit policy will require full payment at time of booking. No minimum night stay. Packages subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.
    2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
    Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
    (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Place looks nice enough, but they are going to have to get over themselves with those types of rates. They are dooming themselves to fail.

Comment

Rooms look legit... dunno bout the price though
      "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

Comment

all the rooms are going to have balconies right?

EPIC.

will be in a rental on new years eve..
        www.twitter.com/loudpacmanjones

Comment

Price isn't that bad if you consider the $260 food and bev credit package.

Ex.
          Dec 15-17. Terrace Studio. $448. $448-260 /2 = $94/night before tax.

That's 2 weeknights also, so I'm sure weekends will be much more expensive. But that price isn't bad for a brand new 5* hotel

Comment

yeah only reason why i was looking into it for nye cause of that package. but they're all sold out nye like couple months back. maybe they booked it all for the investors to stay or something lol
            2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
            Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
            (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

For one, I am very much looking forward to seeing how Cosmo takes off. We're already in the planning stages for next year and Cosmo is on the short list - those Wraparound Suites are awesome.

If anyone has early reviews, please post your experience!
              ________
              SC REPLAYS.COM
              Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:43 AM.
              "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

The Cosmopolitan isn't Sold out for NYE.

They might open up the NYE reservations (at least that's what I'm hoping for!)

Comment

Good news for us, thousands of more rooms available on the strip should allow Vegas goers to lock in better rates at top resorts. Gotta love competition.

The 400 dollar rates at cosmo won't stick.
                  Appreciate Vegas
                  Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

I was thinking of staying there next March.

Anybody have solid info on whether the couch turns into a bed? Gonna be three of us in the room so need it to, otherwise it's Venetian for us.

Comment

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                      Good news for us, thousands of more rooms available on the strip should allow Vegas goers to lock in better rates at top resorts. Gotta love competition.

The 400 dollar rates at cosmo won't stick.
                      I agree... I'm sure things will settle down in the next few months, they're gonna have to lower the rates to compete.

Comment

It's a great way to show a massive loss to close out the 2010 tax season year. I'm sure they will report millions in room rate losses. Haha
                        Appreciate Vegas
                        Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

I booked a terrace wrap around and a 1 bedroom for Jan 2011...avn wkd. They didnt have 2 bedroom suites but they said they can connect these 2 to make a massive suite.

Should be str8

Comment

What it run you?
                            Appreciate Vegas
                            Next Trip 4/26!

Comment

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
                              What it run you?
                              its like 1800 sq ft with a 400 sq ft balcony...fri-mon..4 days 3 nights...$2300 total including all the taxes..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X