Anyone book their rooms at Cosmopolitan Hotel yet? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Anyone book their rooms at Cosmopolitan Hotel yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with a group later in January and I've booked the wraparound terrace suite. Did they tell you which rooms connect to the wraparound suites? Terrace One Bedroom? Terrace Suite?

Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
    I booked a terrace wrap around and a 1 bedroom for Jan 2011...avn wkd. They didnt have 2 bedroom suites but they said they can connect these 2 to make a massive suite.

Should be str8

Comment

New to site

I'm coming to Vegas for my first time Jan 6-9. Thinking about coming a day or so earlier. After reading this site, I don't think I will have enought time! So excited to stay at the Cosmopolitan. Booked a terrace suite.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianMissile View Post
        I'm going with a group later in January and I've booked the wraparound terrace suite. Did they tell you which rooms connect to the wraparound suites? Terrace One Bedroom? Terrace Suite?

Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
        I booked a terrace wrap around and a 1 bedroom for Jan 2011...avn wkd. They didnt have 2 bedroom suites but they said they can connect these 2 to make a massive suite.

Should be str8
        a wrap around can connect to a 1 bedroom suite OR a terrace suite. Thats the ONLY 2 combinations.

We went with the larger of the two...wrap around + 1 bedroom. Gives us 1800 sq ft and over 600 sw ft of balcony

Comment

Originally posted by IRockNvegas View Post
          What it run you?
          fri, sat and sun night...total with taxes and AAA discount..$2300

Comment

Originally posted by Jkay View Post
            I was thinking of staying there next March.

Anybody have solid info on whether the couch turns into a bed? Gonna be three of us in the room so need it to, otherwise it's Venetian for us.
            They have a 1bedroom suite that can come with a sleeper sofa. The couch in the wrap around and the terrace suite don't fold into beds.

I was on the phone with reservations for at least an hour and I asked ALL these questions..lol

Comment

https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com...23010&nights=3

$5,600 for NYE Package. Ok now who's got an extra 6k I can borrow? I like Coldplay, Jay Z and wrap around balconies, but 6k? Sorry I can't make it.

Mario

Comment

Originally posted by mario2k4 View Post
                https://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com...23010&nights=3

$5,600 for NYE Package. Ok now who's got an extra 6k I can borrow? I like Coldplay, Jay Z and wrap around balconies, but 6k? Sorry I can't make it.

Mario
                haha. Yeah got the email about the package and checked the pricing online. not gonna happen. i'll stick with Encore.
                "Cause when I get my card back activated I'm back to Vega$$"

-Aria July 16-18 2010 (Done)
                -Wynn August 13-15 2010 (Done)
                -Venetian September 2-6 2010 (Done)
                -Encore October 29-31 2010 (Done)
                -Encore December 30 2010-January 2 2011 (Done)
                -Venetian April 16-18 2011 (Done)
                -Cosmo December 9-11 2011 (Done)
                -Planet Hollywood May 18-20 2012 (Done)
                -Encore May 26-29 2012 (Done)
                -Palazzo June 7-10 2013
                -Cosmo August 29-September 2 2013

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X