Sandwich trick @ the Venetian - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Sandwich trick @ the Venetian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandwich trick @ the Venetian

Has anyone tried the sandwch trick at the venetian? I'm going in Aug and was wondering if it is worth it. I use a $50, not a $20 and it worked well last year at the Palms, Deluxe Room -> Grand Suite!!
    I have a regular room at the venetian and if someone has tried it i was also wondering what room they upgraded you to.

i'll report back when I check in next week

Comment

I go to www.frontdesktip.com periodically to check, but i'd thought i would ask her as well.

Comment

heres another good site
        http://www.thetwentydollartrick.com/

Comment

I like this and will definitely utilize it at PH towers... But with it being the $th of July weekend; would I be sucessful using only 20? or should I go for the 50?
          I still remain "the best kept secret"
          mAyOD Invasion 2011
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1245106133
          http://twitter.com/cm4short
          http://www.jetsetter.com/invite/132252596aff2yyjncl4

Comment

I tried it at MB during new years eve w/ a $50. Thr guy screwed me b/c i was in a regular room with a view of the airport. Busy times in vegas makes the chances much lower. I also checked in on Dec 31, which may have made a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by RangersEST1926 View Post
              I tried it at MB during new years eve w/ a $50. Thr guy screwed me b/c i was in a regular room with a view of the airport. Busy times in vegas makes the chances much lower. I also checked in on Dec 31, which may have made a difference.
              lmao that sucks. I've just been super friendly and gotten upgrades..made convo...said "Boy, I can't imagine having to deal with some of the rude ppl you must deal with, "insert name here"...drunk ppl, etc. You sure are upbeat though!". And it's been free. But then, on that kind of weekend..I guess a little extra incentive would possibly be needed.

Comment

i was at caesars last year and we gave them a 50$ tip and got upgraded to a suite. granted we checked in wednesday it still worked out nicely
                Vegas...my home away from home

Comment

Just got back and was upgraded with a $20 sandwhich.

originally booked venezia luxury got upgraded to venetian bella w/ view and other free stuff.

my friend got the better luck of the draw and was upgraded to a Hospitality suite at the palazoo with a $20 sandwhich

Comment

Originally posted by gubuju View Post
                    Just got back and was upgraded with a $20 sandwhich.

originally booked venezia luxury got upgraded to venetian bella w/ view and other free stuff.

my friend got the better luck of the draw and was upgraded to a Hospitality suite at the palazoo with a $20 sandwhich
                    Heading there next week, what time did you check in and did you do get an offer to move to the Palazzo? I hear that's happened a lot.
                    ________
                    Essential vaaapp vaporizer
                    Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:34 AM.
                    "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

i checked in around 11am and i did ask if there was anything available in the Palazoo but she said she wasnt able to move me.

my buddy on the other hand got in around 11pm and didnt say squat and got that upgrade. damn him!

Comment

Thanks for the replys everyone.
                        I use a $50 when i tip, i like to think it does a better job than a $20, it does at the Palms anyways. With the $50, i hoping to get moved to the Palazzo into a Lago suite with a pool table!

I was curious about one thing at the Venetian, are there alot of kids? I hate kids in vegas, it ruins my time. I love kids, but not in Vegas. I forgot to look into that when i registered at the venetian.

Comment

Originally posted by gubuju View Post
                          i checked in around 11am and i did ask if there was anything available in the Palazoo but she said she wasnt able to move me.

my buddy on the other hand got in around 11pm and didnt say squat and got that upgrade. damn him!
                          I think if you want suite upgrades that's the time to check in...
                          My friend got there at 11pm at night also but at planet hollywood and got a regular deluxe room booked, nothing special and there weren't any left so he got moved up to what i believe is the panaroma room for the price of a deluxe.
                          2013 Calendar: March 20-21 (Treasure Island). May 24-27 (Cosmopolitan). June 23-25 (Mirage). July 18-22 (Cosmopolitan).
                          Next Trips: RETIRED.

Completed: (2012): mAyOD 2012 Invasion! (Palazzo). July 20-22 (Cosmopolitan). Dec 21-23 (Palazzo).
                          (2011): December 30-January 2(Palazzo). April 22-24(Venetian). May 13-15(Venetian). mAyOD 19-23(MonteCarlo). June 24-26(Aria). July 29-31(Bally's). August 19-21(PH Towers @ Westgate). October 14-16 (Aria).

Comment

Originally posted by RangersEST1926 View Post
                            Thanks for the replys everyone.
                            I use a $50 when i tip, i like to think it does a better job than a $20, it does at the Palms anyways. With the $50, i hoping to get moved to the Palazzo into a Lago suite with a pool table!

I was curious about one thing at the Venetian, are there alot of kids? I hate kids in vegas, it ruins my time. I love kids, but not in Vegas. I forgot to look into that when i registered at the venetian.
                            I didn't see too many kids running around the Palazzo last weekend.
                            ________
                            Xxx Tube Video
                            Last edited by BSM; 04-05-2011, 07:37 AM.
                            "Bringing a girl to Vegas is like bringing a warm beer to a bar that serves FREE COLD BEERS... and everyone sitting there just spilling Cold Beer all over the place and you have to pretend you just loooove your warm beer." - Andy Haynes

Comment

Kids in Vegas hotels...

I rarely if ever see kids in the Venetian, Pallazo, Encore or Wynn. There's a real easy way to figure out if your hotel will be overrun with kids...The kid population at a Vegas hotel is inversely proportional to room cost. (My inner nerd is showing! )
                              HunterD

Vivez le reve....ou mourez en essayant!!

Recent & Upcoming Trips
                              -- 2011 & 2013 mAyOD Invasion Survivor!!
                              -- 2014 July 17 - 20 at the Monte Carlo
                              -- 2014 9th Annual Summer Blowout: Aug 1st - Aug 3rd

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X