Surrender/ EBC - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Surrender/ EBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    The lily pad is the greatest thing since sliced bread dude.
    hahahaha

    The only thing about the lilipad's is they don't allow food (some sort of food safety issue I think). The $750 min is for bev. only!
    Yeah I had to go eat at the grill area, but that's fine. I don't eat very much at a pool party anyway but your group might be different. Alcohol is the standard 75/85 per pitcher so depending on how many people you have you will spend that quickly.

    Leave a comment:


  • IndianDude
    replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    The lily pad is the greatest thing since sliced bread dude.
    hahahaha

    The only thing about the lilipad's is they don't allow food (some sort of food safety issue I think). The $750 min is for bev. only!

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    If by beach couch do you mean the white circular bed on the edge of the pool
    I think that's a lilipad (daybed in water, $750 minimum, no food just bev.)

    I don't know what the beach couch is. I'm trying to find out.
    The lily pad is the greatest thing since sliced bread dude. It's superior to a day bed because it's right in the action. I even prefer it over a cabana, after all, I'm going to be in the water right? It has shade as well. And Why walk from a cabana to the water when you can be right there. I believe it's cheaper than those other options so it's a no brainer for me.

    If you have multiple people I would totally get the lily pad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    If by beach couch do you mean the white circular bed on the edge of the pool
    I think that's a lilipad (daybed in water, $750 minimum, no food just bev.)

    I don't know what the beach couch is. I'm trying to find out.
    I probably saw it a couple of times. I think Cole can clarify better cause shes was explaining the seating to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • IndianDude
    replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    If by beach couch do you mean the white circular bed on the edge of the pool
    I think that's a lilipad (daybed in water, $750 minimum, no food just bev.)

    I don't know what the beach couch is. I'm trying to find out.
    Last edited by IndianDude; 07-07-2010, 10:49 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    If by beach couch do you mean the white circular bed on the edge of the pool

    Leave a comment:


  • IndianDude
    replied
    Just a reply from David Pappas

    Cabana Upstairs: 1K request or 2K CC reservation

    Cabana Downstairs: 2K request or 3K CC reservation

    Daybed: 750 request or 1K CC reservation

    Beach Couch request: 500

    I got a quote from Mike Tantalo $500 for a Daybed, so I might go with him.

    How are the Beach Couch's? Has anyone gotten one of these before?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tito87 View Post
    I really like the look of EBC/surrender, is it open all week?And how long has it been open for as this is the first time I have heard of it? My mate thinks we should def hit wet at some point?any suggestions?
    Send Pappas an email about the hours/days. I m not too sure myself as well. It opened up Memorial Day and its got me convinced that it is the new Saturday spot over taking XS/Tryst. Check the 4th of July thread to see the panorama pic.

    Yes, Wet is a MUST!

    Leave a comment:


  • IndianDude
    replied
    Originally posted by VEGAS88 View Post

    Done!
    Thank You! I'll e-mail him first thing tomorrow morning and report back to you guys about what he quotes me.

    Leave a comment:


  • tito87
    replied
    Arite folks, I am a big fan of this site and me and my friend are coming back to vegas(from sunny Scotland) over LDW after having such a good time last year at LDW. While my friend(Scottish_Vegaslover) has been posting on the site we have frequently been told to go to pool parties, the main problem we are having is deciding what day to go to what pool and how early should we go to aviod lines. Last year we were usually to drunk from the night before to manage to get up and actually drag ourselves to the pool parties but we are determined to go to them even if it means no more sleep!!We are arriving on Mon 30th of august and staying untill Monday 6th september and staying at PH. I really like the look of EBC/surrender, is it open all week?And how long has it been open for as this is the first time I have heard of it? My mate thinks we should def hit wet at some point?any suggestions?

    Leave a comment:


  • justcole0516
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Looks like Royale had some problems with EBC today as well. Sucks if we can't get someone reliable there, cause the place likes good.

    Except if you're Nicole, apparently they roll out tyhe red carpet for her. pfft.
    Dave papas is good.. he couldn't get Royale in today cuz its a holiday weekend but he does hook up jc members usually

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Looks like Royale had some problems with EBC today as well. Sucks if we can't get someone reliable there, cause the place likes good.

    Except if you're Nicole, apparently they roll out the red carpet for her. pfft.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lukas
    replied
    what day did you reserve it for?

    Leave a comment:


  • VEGAS88
    replied
    Oh hope that's not the case. I did think 1k was a bargain for a bottom floor cabana but we'll have to wait and see. I've got the email from him saying 1k food and beverage minimum. Hopefully he sticks by his word. He asked for cc details so he could have it reserved for us 100%

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Heres the Post

    Originally posted by Big Will View Post
    We ended up bailing to Wet Republic as the host at Encore raised our minimum on us at the gate

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X