Surrender/ EBC - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Surrender/ EBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • smooches
    replied
    I promised somebody I would upload some pics from the night time Dip and Dance at Encore Beach Club. flash and no flash.



    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    My preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.

    I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.
    Too bad you're going to Rehab! You could've chilled on our lilipad with us! haha!

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    My preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.

    I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Originally posted by VEGAS88 View Post
    Originally posted by Lukas View Post
    what day did you reserve it for?
    Reserved it for Sunday 1st August
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Just a reply from David Pappas

    Cabana Upstairs: 1K request or 2K CC reservation

    Cabana Downstairs: 2K request or 3K CC reservation

    Daybed: 750 request or 1K CC reservation

    Beach Couch request: 500

    I got a quote from Mike Tantalo $500 for a Daybed, so I might go with him.

    How are the Beach Couch's? Has anyone gotten one of these before?
    What day is this for a saturday or sunday?
    Sorry is that $500 for a daybed on Sunday or Saturday? I'm a little confused! Is a daybed better than a lilypad at EBC?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by smooches View Post
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Just a reply from David Pappas

    Cabana Upstairs: 1K request or 2K CC reservation

    Cabana Downstairs: 2K request or 3K CC reservation

    Daybed: 750 request or 1K CC reservation

    Beach Couch request: 500

    I got a quote from Mike Tantalo $500 for a Daybed, so I might go with him.

    How are the Beach Couch's? Has anyone gotten one of these before?
    I haven't gotten a beach couch but saw them. They seat like 3 people and i think it has a table as well. It's a patio couch (might be made of wicker--that type of thing)

    I hope they cleaned up the oil spill since then!!

    Leave a comment:


  • smooches
    replied
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Just a reply from David Pappas

    Cabana Upstairs: 1K request or 2K CC reservation

    Cabana Downstairs: 2K request or 3K CC reservation

    Daybed: 750 request or 1K CC reservation

    Beach Couch request: 500

    I got a quote from Mike Tantalo $500 for a Daybed, so I might go with him.

    How are the Beach Couch's? Has anyone gotten one of these before?
    I haven't gotten a beach couch but saw them. They seat like 3 people and i think it has a table as well. It's a patio couch (might be made of wicker--that type of thing)

    Leave a comment:


  • IndianDude
    replied
    Originally posted by VEGAS88 View Post
    Yeah, we are booked for Sunday at EBC. That's the price difference then.
    What did you end up getting and how much was it?

    Leave a comment:


  • VEGAS88
    replied
    Yeah, we are booked for Sunday at EBC. That's the price difference then.

    Leave a comment:


  • IndianDude
    replied
    Originally posted by VEGAS88 View Post
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Just a reply from David Pappas

    Cabana Upstairs: 1K request or 2K CC reservation

    Cabana Downstairs: 2K request or 3K CC reservation

    Daybed: 750 request or 1K CC reservation

    Beach Couch request: 500

    I got a quote from Mike Tantalo $500 for a Daybed, so I might go with him.

    How are the Beach Couch's? Has anyone gotten one of these before?
    What day is this for a saturday or sunday?
    Saturday 08/07

    Leave a comment:


  • VEGAS88
    replied
    Originally posted by Lukas View Post
    what day did you reserve it for?
    Reserved it for Sunday 1st August
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Just a reply from David Pappas

    Cabana Upstairs: 1K request or 2K CC reservation

    Cabana Downstairs: 2K request or 3K CC reservation

    Daybed: 750 request or 1K CC reservation

    Beach Couch request: 500

    I got a quote from Mike Tantalo $500 for a Daybed, so I might go with him.

    How are the Beach Couch's? Has anyone gotten one of these before?
    What day is this for a saturday or sunday?

    Leave a comment:


  • tito87
    replied
    yes dnix, there are too many people out there looking for someone or something to complain about when they go out(usually a ploy to get some discount). But I agree bad service is usually something people should ignore when looking at club reviews. Think i will just listen to all the JC veterans when I am looking for an opinion on a club. Still think i will fit Surrender/ebc into my itinerary when I am over, looks like $100m well spent.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Originally posted by tito87 View Post
    just read some reviews. Seems to be pretty mixed, I like the look of the place tbh. Are alot of people hard to please or something?
    Yes, people are hard to please. There will be mixed reviews with all the clubs. Some people dont care for XS. You really just have to read the reasons they give, and decide for yourself.

    For EX: some people will say a club sucks because they had bad service. I usually ignore that unless there are a lot of those complaints. I rarely have bad service anywhere, so its not reason that would deter me.

    Now if someone says its sucks because they were there at 1am and the place was only 25% full, that would make me hesitate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tito87 View Post
    just read some reviews. Seems to be pretty mixed, I like the look of the place tbh. Are alot of people hard to please or something?
    No its more like they expect another Xs or Tryst. Surrender is not that. Its everything and more...

    Leave a comment:


  • tito87
    replied
    just read some reviews. Seems to be pretty mixed, I like the look of the place tbh. Are alot of people hard to please or something?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Review is up!

    http://www.yelp.com/biz/surrender-la...g-hYJ7CrIaDhSg

    Lets make it happen on next invasion

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X