Originally posted by tombrokaw
View Post
Surrender/ EBC
Collapse
X
-
Hey I check out your youtube vids, what day of the week were you at EBC? Honestly looked empty to me.
-
Guest repliedI remember someone told me the little pool is salted water, and temp is controlled. I could be wrong, but I never been in it cold.
Leave a comment:
-
Can someone list the different options for bottle service/table minimums (daybeds, lily pads, cabanas, etc) and prices if you can estimate off hand? I am likely going to go to EBC on Sunday August 8 with a group of 3 or 4 and I'm trying to decide what to do.
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedDid you go in the big pool or little pool? I believe the little pool stays warm...Originally posted by tombrokaw View PostWater at Wet was really fucking cold.
Leave a comment:
-
Another great thing about EBC is their water is temp controlled.
Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
Leave a comment:
-
Guest repliedhaha you know what was funny! I went to Surrender with Cole, and I was like hey oil spill girl was sitting right here wasnt she LOL
We were J/kin.. its funny that how we remember our members
Leave a comment:
-
well that sucks. I guess they realized that lily pads are cooler./
Leave a comment:
-
I guess they change the prices depending on demand vs. supply. They might even be changing 'em daily.Originally posted by tombrokaw View PostWhen I went there the lily pad was less expensive. 500 versus a thousand for a daybed.
Leave a comment:
-
When I went there the lily pad was less expensive. 500 versus a thousand for a daybed.
Leave a comment:
-
The quotes were for Saturday. Sunday rates are higher because of Kaskade sunday's. Lilipad is pretty much the samething as the daypad, but its in water and you can't eat at a Lilipad.Originally posted by BCBunni View PostSorry is that $500 for a daybed on Sunday or Saturday? I'm a little confused! Is a daybed better than a lilypad at EBC?
Daypad = $500Originally posted by tombrokaw View PostMy preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.
I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.
Lilipad = $750
Leave a comment:
-
ah well my trip video is here http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=4288Originally posted by BCBunni View PostAw man! I don't have facebook
I think I'm about ready to give in and sign up but I've made it for like four years strong!!! Ahhh!! 
so you might get an idea of how much fun we had with a lily pad. I can't stress enough how great it is to be next to the water, that is if you are the type who gets in the water.
If you want to fastforward to the ebc part it's somewhere around 4:30.
Leave a comment:
-
Aw man! I don't have facebookOriginally posted by tombrokaw View Postthanks for the offer. It's very cool, I had a lily pad last time. If you add me to facebook you can see pics of it etc.Originally posted by BCBunni View PostToo bad you're going to Rehab! You could've chilled on our lilipad with us! haha!Originally posted by tombrokaw View PostMy preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.
I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.
I think I'm about ready to give in and sign up but I've made it for like four years strong!!! Ahhh!!
Leave a comment:
-
thanks for the offer. It's very cool, I had a lily pad last time. If you add me to facebook you can see pics of it etc.Originally posted by BCBunni View PostToo bad you're going to Rehab! You could've chilled on our lilipad with us! haha!Originally posted by tombrokaw View PostMy preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.
I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.
Leave a comment:
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.

Leave a comment: