Surrender/ EBC - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Surrender/ EBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • areacode201
    replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
    Did you go in the big pool or little pool? I believe the little pool stays warm...
    oh, the big pool.
    Hey I check out your youtube vids, what day of the week were you at EBC? Honestly looked empty to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
    Did you go in the big pool or little pool? I believe the little pool stays warm...
    oh, the big pool.
    I remember someone told me the little pool is salted water, and temp is controlled. I could be wrong, but I never been in it cold.

    Leave a comment:


  • areacode201
    replied
    Can someone list the different options for bottle service/table minimums (daybeds, lily pads, cabanas, etc) and prices if you can estimate off hand? I am likely going to go to EBC on Sunday August 8 with a group of 3 or 4 and I'm trying to decide what to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
    Did you go in the big pool or little pool? I believe the little pool stays warm...
    oh, the big pool.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Water at Wet was really fucking cold.
    Did you go in the big pool or little pool? I believe the little pool stays warm...

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Another great thing about EBC is their water is temp controlled.

    Water at Wet was really fucking cold.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by smooches View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post


    I hope they cleaned up the oil spill since then!!
    I think they're still trying to cap that sh*t off! LOL
    haha you know what was funny! I went to Surrender with Cole, and I was like hey oil spill girl was sitting right here wasnt she LOL

    We were J/kin.. its funny that how we remember our members

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    When I went there the lily pad was less expensive. 500 versus a thousand for a daybed.
    I guess they change the prices depending on demand vs. supply. They might even be changing 'em daily.
    well that sucks. I guess they realized that lily pads are cooler./

    Leave a comment:


  • IndianDude
    replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    When I went there the lily pad was less expensive. 500 versus a thousand for a daybed.
    I guess they change the prices depending on demand vs. supply. They might even be changing 'em daily.

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    When I went there the lily pad was less expensive. 500 versus a thousand for a daybed.

    Leave a comment:


  • IndianDude
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Sorry is that $500 for a daybed on Sunday or Saturday? I'm a little confused! Is a daybed better than a lilypad at EBC?
    The quotes were for Saturday. Sunday rates are higher because of Kaskade sunday's. Lilipad is pretty much the samething as the daypad, but its in water and you can't eat at a Lilipad.

    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    My preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.

    I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.
    Daypad = $500
    Lilipad = $750

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post

    Too bad you're going to Rehab! You could've chilled on our lilipad with us! haha!
    thanks for the offer. It's very cool, I had a lily pad last time. If you add me to facebook you can see pics of it etc.
    Aw man! I don't have facebook I think I'm about ready to give in and sign up but I've made it for like four years strong!!! Ahhh!!
    ah well my trip video is here http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=4288

    so you might get an idea of how much fun we had with a lily pad. I can't stress enough how great it is to be next to the water, that is if you are the type who gets in the water.

    If you want to fastforward to the ebc part it's somewhere around 4:30.

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    My preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.

    I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.
    Too bad you're going to Rehab! You could've chilled on our lilipad with us! haha!
    thanks for the offer. It's very cool, I had a lily pad last time. If you add me to facebook you can see pics of it etc.
    Aw man! I don't have facebook I think I'm about ready to give in and sign up but I've made it for like four years strong!!! Ahhh!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    My preference is the lily pad, because it's on the edge of the pool near the action.

    I believe it's cheaper as well. Only thing is you can't eat there.
    Too bad you're going to Rehab! You could've chilled on our lilipad with us! haha!
    thanks for the offer. It's very cool, I had a lily pad last time. If you add me to facebook you can see pics of it etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • smooches
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post


    I hope they cleaned up the oil spill since then!!
    I think they're still trying to cap that sh*t off! LOL

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X