Surrender/ EBC - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Surrender/ EBC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BCBunni
    replied
    It was exactly 10 days ago so yeah before this new post/deal thing.
    I'm up for it if Kaskade will be there!! How can we find out for sure?

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Dave quoted me $500 for a lilipad that Sunday.
    Didn't someone mention Kaskade won't be there that Sunday though?
    when did he do that? before his great deals post or... anyway 500 is a really good deal for a sunday. It isn't that much money either once you have 4+ people.

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Dave quoted me $500 for a lilipad that Sunday.
    Didn't someone mention Kaskade won't be there that Sunday though?

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by BCBunni View Post
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Dude I can almost drink 300 by myself.
    That's what I was thinking!! $300 won't last long!
    Should we plan something? I wanted to go to EBC on Sunday but it's 50/50 right now, depends if we can get up!!
    Sunday is the sickest day for sure. Kaskade usually spins then. So it's packed.

    But the prices are usually commensurately higher. I emailed dave to ask what the prices are for those dates. See what he says.

    Leave a comment:


  • BCBunni
    replied
    Originally posted by tombrokaw View Post
    Dude I can almost drink 300 by myself.
    That's what I was thinking!! $300 won't last long!
    Should we plan something? I wanted to go to EBC on Sunday but it's 50/50 right now, depends if we can get up!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Dude I can almost drink 300 by myself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Thats a pretty good steal. You can run $300 up amongst 4 people EASILY.

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    Yea, that sounds really good. Thanks Nicole.

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
    "This was a sikk day! Decided to set pricing so everyone can come and have an amazing time you can rent a Beach Couch for $300 all day Fri thru Mon and it includes cover and credit for $300 in F&B! Tell your friends to email me for the best hookup deal in Vegas Party Scene. I WANT TO PUT TO REST THE RUMORS WE ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! Pric...ing starts and is limited at $300 for normal size daybed, $500 Huge Daybed with Safe built in, $300 for Lily Pad (Daybed in Water), Cabana for only 1k, Bungalows with private bathrooms,shower, jacuzzi and 2 daybeds start at 3k! These prices include free cover and F&B credit for full amount paid the real estate is FREE! Yes the pricing goes up, no i dont sell everything at these prices, but i may sell up to 25% of inventory at these prices! [email protected] lets have some fun this summer.See More"


    just posted on Dave Pappas Facebook page
    Holy crap that's practically theft.

    August crew needs to act on this asap.
    Last edited by tombrokaw; 07-14-2010, 11:50 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • IndianDude
    replied
    Originally posted by justcole0516 View Post
    "This was a sikk day! Decided to set pricing so everyone can come and have an amazing time you can rent a Beach Couch for $300 all day Fri thru Mon and it includes cover and credit for $300 in F&B! Tell your friends to email me for the best hookup deal in Vegas Party Scene. I WANT TO PUT TO REST THE RUMORS WE ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! Pric...ing starts and is limited at $300 for normal size daybed, $500 Huge Daybed with Safe built in, $300 for Lily Pad (Daybed in Water), Cabana for only 1k, Bungalows with private bathrooms,shower, jacuzzi and 2 daybeds start at 3k! These prices include free cover and F&B credit for full amount paid the real estate is FREE! Yes the pricing goes up, no i dont sell everything at these prices, but i may sell up to 25% of inventory at these prices! [email protected] lets have some fun this summer.See More"


    just posted on Dave Pappas Facebook page
    Thanks for the heads up Nicole! I'm gonna e-mail Dave right now and see if he can hook me up

    EDIT:

    Do you know if he meant for it to be for this coming weekend only?
    Last edited by IndianDude; 07-14-2010, 11:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • justcole0516
    replied
    "This was a sikk day! Decided to set pricing so everyone can come and have an amazing time you can rent a Beach Couch for $300 all day Fri thru Mon and it includes cover and credit for $300 in F&B! Tell your friends to email me for the best hookup deal in Vegas Party Scene. I WANT TO PUT TO REST THE RUMORS WE ARE TOO EXPENSIVE! Pric...ing starts and is limited at $300 for normal size daybed, $500 Huge Daybed with Safe built in, $300 for Lily Pad (Daybed in Water), Cabana for only 1k, Bungalows with private bathrooms,shower, jacuzzi and 2 daybeds start at 3k! These prices include free cover and F&B credit for full amount paid the real estate is FREE! Yes the pricing goes up, no i dont sell everything at these prices, but i may sell up to 25% of inventory at these prices! [email protected] lets have some fun this summer.See More"


    just posted on Dave Pappas Facebook page

    Leave a comment:


  • VEGAS88
    replied
    Originally posted by IndianDude View Post
    Originally posted by VEGAS88 View Post
    Yeah, we are booked for Sunday at EBC. That's the price difference then.
    What did you end up getting and how much was it?
    We booked a bottom floor cabana for Sunday 1st August for 1k

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Originally posted by somnambulated View Post
    Oh man after watching your vids I really really wanna go to EBC for the Saturday that I'll be there.. but I don't think some of the other people in my group have the funds to throw down for a lily pad on top of everything else we have planned.


    Maybe next time...
    You could just go at the regular price. EBC is such a large area you won't feel totally out of place without a pad or anything. Plenty of people didn't have a pad, maybe just one chair at most.

    Lots of ledges and areas to stake out a spot.

    Leave a comment:


  • somnambulated
    replied
    Oh man after watching your vids I really really wanna go to EBC for the Saturday that I'll be there.. but I don't think some of the other people in my group have the funds to throw down for a lily pad on top of everything else we have planned.


    Maybe next time...

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Friday. There were plenty of people, though the area is quite large. You want it fuller def. go sunday.

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X