AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • masterdeviance
    replied
    Originally posted by BritishV View Post
    Most clubs don't seem to have coat check...

    oh my, a bedazzled group of guys - that's so f***ing ghey - I'd run a mile!

    But the jackets can look hot!
    I know for fact that both Tao and XS do. Not sure about the others, but I'd assume they offer it as well. And not that big a fan of the bedazzled look on guys either. There's metrosexual, and then there's just ghey. Unless we're doing a Jersey Shore parody or something. I did that one night with a big group, it was interesting lol.

    And I agree with Kori. Cisco, definitely rock the corset. It suits you in sooo many ways

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    im on the fence about this blazer thing. its gonna be hot
    Yes it will, thats why you wear the blazer. You wear it just to get your tshirt in. Take it off after entry.
    +1 haha exactly what I was thinking.. hopefully no one steals it though

    Leave a comment:


  • BritishV
    replied
    Most clubs don't seem to have coat check...

    oh my, a bedazzled group of guys - that's so f***ing ghey - I'd run a mile!

    But the jackets can look hot!

    Leave a comment:


  • masterdeviance
    replied
    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    Have any of you guys ever lost your blazer doing this ?
    Coat check

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Have any of you guys ever lost your blazer doing this ?

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    im on the fence about this blazer thing. its gonna be hot
    Yes it will, thats why you wear the blazer. You wear it just to get your tshirt in. Take it off after entry.

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    ghey

    Leave a comment:


  • vansteffo
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by vansteffo View Post
    How about just the blazer, oil and a bow tie???
    lol that would probably not get you in...
    Come on if I go in with you that would make it a Royale.. With cheese!!!! I know it's awful but....

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    im on the fence about this blazer thing. its gonna be hot

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by vansteffo View Post
    How about just the blazer, oil and a bow tie???
    lol that would probably not get you in...

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dnix View Post
    Yeah forget the douche shirts. Im gonna wear a wife beater. Fits my style better.
    what about your favorite red one??

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Umm..... I think I'm gonna pass on this.... might be too hot to wear a blazer or anything extra like that! I'll stick to just my button up!

    Leave a comment:


  • vansteffo
    replied
    How about just the blazer, oil and a bow tie???

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    Yeah forget the douche shirts. Im gonna wear a wife beater. Fits my style better.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrankimonki
    replied
    Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    Ill try it hopefully it wont get to hot.
    Yeah, it was uncomfortably hot in August wearing the blazer. May weather should be much cooler.
    i'll keep u warm MD

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X