AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest started a topic AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia

    AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia

    Theres been some talk that the guys are going to counter the females that are wearing corsetts by wearing jacket/blazers with a douche print t-shirt underneath.

    I found this special at Men's Warehouse (buy one get one free clearance sport coat/blazers) that ends 5/2. It would be a great chance to stock up if you don't own any club style blazers/sports coats at a discount.

    http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1001599/

    Online Promo Code: FFCLEARCOAT
    In-Store Coupon Code: FFAD2880562

    http://www.menswearhouse.com/webapp/...vlet/Navigatio...

    Coats are priced $59.99 - $109.99.

    +

    Men's Wearhouse Coupons:
    BASKET
    10% off any order. (expires 5/1/10 1:59am)
    WALLET
    10% Off Any Purchase (expires 4/30/10 11:59pm)

    ***I suggest going down to the store and get your sizes. Then get back online and order it with the 10% off. Shipping is free.

  • tombrokaw
    replied
    yoox.com

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Dear Lord...

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    Originally posted by kori View Post
    gahhh i need to find another way to make millions. I guess the male bum crack doesn't get the attention it deserves.. maybe there's an idea on accessorizing that area..
    Damn you Canadians and that word...my bum is on the kori...koriiiiiiii

    Sure reminds me of that Tom Green song...

    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NjThjinDDQ[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Originally posted by kori View Post
    gahhh i need to find another way to make millions. I guess the male bum crack doesn't get the attention it deserves.. maybe there's an idea on accessorizing that area..
    Damn you Canadians and that word...my bum is on the kori...koriiiiiiii

    Leave a comment:


  • kori
    replied
    gahhh i need to find another way to make millions. I guess the male bum crack doesn't get the attention it deserves.. maybe there's an idea on accessorizing that area..

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Hahaha my bro was telling me about that! Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • kori
    replied
    what the?? and here i was seriously proud I invented a word!! I looked at the date it was posted cause I seriously thought they copied me and I was getting upset.
    ugh.

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Originally posted by kori View Post
    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
    Vince could be a good choice...

    "Hey everyone it's Vince for the Pendazzler. You may have tried other junk decorators, but you've never seen anything like the Pendazzler. Feeling festive, just one pass gets your meatbat ready for the holidays. Wanna blind a hooker before paying her? Set it "Studio 54" for that "Look Like Liberace" style".
    bwahahhahhaa. I have a lady rage-on right now.. LOVE IT.
    MysticSavage, I want, or rather, I NEED you to star in the infomercial!! I was thinking of the people that do Snugli commercials cause their infomercial is the shiznit, but yours... meatbat?? blinding a hooker??
    Dear Christ, someone beat us to it...

    http://theberry.com/2010/04/13/jenni...zzle-6-photos/

    I'm suing these buggers for gimmick infringement.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post

    When we said the browns were taking over, you guys didnt think we were talking about hispanics and south americans did you?

    "Looky what we got here boys......MEXICANS!"

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by mysticsavage View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post

    Lmao!!! So true!!!
    When we said the browns were taking over, you guys didnt think we were talking about hispanics and south americans did you?

    Leave a comment:


  • mysticsavage
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post

    How do you guys turn every thread into an Indian related thread??? lol
    Lmao!!! So true!!!
    When we said the browns were taking over, you guys didnt think we were talking about hispanics and south americans did you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by SunzT View Post
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Nice bro.. can't wait to meet another desi from the great north. Indians have to live up to the tradition of styling.
    How do you guys turn every thread into an Indian related thread??? lol
    It's just a habit, and there are 1 billion + of us in the world. Plus everyone knows that brown people in general have the best style and this is a style related thread . And even though there are so many of us in the world, when we see another one it's like seeing someone else like you for the first time haha ...
    +1 I agree with you there.. even if they are canadian and I m american.. we kind of put that aside

    Leave a comment:


  • NyceGuy
    replied
    lol....

    Leave a comment:


  • SunzT
    replied
    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Nice bro.. can't wait to meet another desi from the great north. Indians have to live up to the tradition of styling.
    How do you guys turn every thread into an Indian related thread??? lol
    It's just a habit, and there are 1 billion + of us in the world. Plus everyone knows that brown people in general have the best style and this is a style related thread . And even though there are so many of us in the world, when we see another one it's like seeing someone else like you for the first time haha ...

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X