AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

AOD: Sport Coat / Blazers Mafia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • masterdeviance
    replied
    Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
    Ill try it hopefully it wont get to hot.
    Yeah, it was uncomfortably hot in August wearing the blazer. May weather should be much cooler.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by masterdeviance View Post
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    I'll be rockin my cream sport jacket just like last year at Tao
    haha and i remember that jacket too!

    I'll be wearing a blazer as well; at least one night I think.
    2 nights for me.. I really like the blazer i got..

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Ill try it hopefully it wont get to hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • masterdeviance
    replied
    Originally posted by WarreN View Post
    I'll be rockin my cream sport jacket just like last year at Tao
    haha and i remember that jacket too!

    I'll be wearing a blazer as well; at least one night I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    I'll be rockin my cream sport jacket just like last year at Tao

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by mrankimonki View Post
    i'll pick up some coats but im passing on the douche shirts! i'm a classy guy, you see!
    haha its not mandatory for the douche tshirt, you can still wear your collared shirts underneath

    Leave a comment:


  • mrankimonki
    replied
    i'll pick up some coats but im passing on the douche shirts! i'm a classy guy, you see!

    Leave a comment:


  • P-tr-ck
    replied
    haha great idea. I will rock the blazer / Sport Coat but I think I'll have to pass on the douche T-Shirt

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    FYI: I went down to the Men's Warehouse and picked up 2 blazers for Vegas. 1 black kenneth cole with a hidden dark design on the back, 1 black velvet ..dont remember the brand. Either ways retail would've been about $650'ish after tax. I paid a total of $107.50 after tax in store. This deal is legit!

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Theres been some talk that the guys are going to counter the females that are wearing corsetts by wearing jacket/blazers with a douche print t-shirt underneath. .

    Something tells me this was your idea.
    It is ..but its being embraced, so its OUR idea

    Leave a comment:


  • aria
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Theres been some talk that the guys are going to counter the females that are wearing corsetts by wearing jacket/blazers with a douche print t-shirt underneath. .

    Something tells me this was your idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • WarreN
    replied
    Im not doin any Ed Hardy, end of story!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnix
    replied
    I thought you were avoiding the AOD girls??????

    Leave a comment:


  • KC2Vegas
    replied
    Bedazzled or not Bedazzled douche shirt underneath is the question ?

    Leave a comment:


  • ellejay
    replied
    This idea is hilarious. I wish I was going 2 be in town for the corset night!

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X