**Mayweather-Mosley, Cinco De Mayo SUPER CHECK IN THREAD!!** - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

**Mayweather-Mosley, Cinco De Mayo SUPER CHECK IN THREAD!!**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Moezilla View Post
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    Originally posted by Moezilla View Post

    Wait, like Drag Queens??
    haha Los Angeles Drag Queens.. thanks for giving me ideas
    Wow, I just got it. It's been that kind of a day...
    lol I guess you don't follow Socal pro-hockey much...

    Comment


    • #62
      Bumping for Mosley's STUMPING! 43 days people....

      Comment


      • #63
        About 10 of us heading over for the fight from Bermuda.

        We got the $300 tickets - and we may have one spare, but wont know until the end of this month (one of us has employment "issues".....). So if anyone wants the spare let me know and if it does indeed come available I will sell to you - at face value obviously, no scalping here.

        We are looking at a Cabana at Rehab on the Sunday but not sure how many will still be there for that, so may also be interested in teaming up for a Cabana, if anyone is interested.

        Pre-gaming sounds like fun and more than happy to meet up for drinks anytime with any of you guys !

        We arrive Thurs 29 and leave May 3

        Comment


        • #64
          I have a cabana booked at Rehab for 5/2. Anyone interested in sharing can PM me.

          Comment


          • #65
            i got a room at the hard rock so i can get into rehab on sunday we can probably meet up, saturday im going to xs also, friday vanity, and thursday tao
            Feb 21st - Feb 24th 08 MGM
            May 1st - May 4th 08' MGM
            Nov 6th - Nov 9th 08' The Hotel
            April 30th - May 4th 09'Encore
            Jan 6th - Jan 9th 10'Vdara
            April 29th - May 3rd 10'Encore
            January 4th - Jan 8th 11'The Cosmo
            August 4th - August 8th 11'The Cosmo
            May 2nd - May 7th 12'The Cosmo
            August 4th - 8th 12' Encore
            August 17th -20th 12'The Palms
            NYE 2012
            May 2nd- 6th 13' Encore
            September 12 - 15 13' Palazzo
            June 26- 30 14' The Cosmo
            Halloween 14
            NYE 15
            "May 22-26"15' Palazzo

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by angel504 View Post
              i got a room at the hard rock so i can get into rehab on sunday we can probably meet up, saturday im going to xs also, friday vanity, and thursday tao
              Nice lineup. The hard part is sticking to the plan. If you do, you have my fav clubs on your schedule.
              Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

              Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by hotforvegas View Post
                I have a cabana booked at Rehab for 5/2. Anyone interested in sharing can PM me.
                How many of you for the cabana ? I suspect we will have about 6

                Comment


                • #68
                  we have six (3 guys/3girls). Whats your breakdown?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Mayweather-Mosley Faceoff with Max

                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqP0E_7cdrs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqP0E_7cdrs[/ame]

                    Both guys look confident.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      i'm thinking Shane looks a little old...but i could be biased...

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Meatball View Post
                        Oh man, that was nice. Floyd sure is full of himself isn't he (reminds me of my brother)? Can't see another side to an argument. Guess that's what it takes for him to be successful.

                        "I don't read books"

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by hotforvegas View Post
                          we have six (3 guys/3girls). Whats your breakdown?
                          We will likely have 6 too, but all guys. All good guys though and good fun.

                          If you guys (and gals) are up for sharing the cabana then I will speak to our guys if you like ?

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Whats up Peoples? I just ran across this form googling Mayweather vs Mosely closed circuit tickets. I'm actually going to the fight and i'll be at the MGM from Apr 29-May 3rd. I had a few last minute people that wanted to jump on the bandwagon so i was looking to see if the closed circuit tickets was on sale yet. Im actually flying in solo and staying solo so if anybody trying to link up for drinks or fight-talk...Im down with it. I was out in vegas for the pacquio-hatton fight last
                            may and this is the best time to go if you ask me...the weather was nice. Also, I booked my room early so i got a good deal on it....but now the prices are high...the price that is for the celebrity spa on saturday $599.99...is more than what i paid for all for nights but of course that before the rates went up. Im under a promo code called mgm039..i get 2 free drinks, 2 free buffets, and 2 admissions in studion 54....You can' t beat that. So ya'll might want to call the mgm and see if they will let you add that promotion onto your reservations....Originally i had a promo with a free 25 minute spa(im a dude) but i booked it because the rates was cheap under that promo..but i kept calling and calling and found that "mgm039" and change it to that one. But remember, I did book my room
                            back in january as soon as the rumors started talking about a may 1 match up....but keep in touch because i'll be there april 29th early morning...and hopefully over at the hooters casino by lunch time eating on some wings and drinking a little alcohol....

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Welcome to the forums Cheyanne... You might wanna post a thread in the intro section to introduce yourself. There are a lot of members that are going to be there that weekend, including myself. Check out this thread in the get connected section http://forums.jackcolton.com/showthread.php?t=3038 . I'm sure as it gets closer plans will be made for a possible meetup in this thread or the get connected thread so check back if your interested in meeting up with other members
                              Vegas: May 2 - May 5
                              Hotel: Mandalay Bay - Vista Suite
                              5/2 - Vanity
                              5/3 - XS
                              5/4 - Carnival Court and Downtown

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Wow...I read that interview the other day.....I think Mosley is going to make it really difficult for mayweather but mayweather will still come
                                out with the win. But i think we would have to wait on the cards
                                to no for sure who one....like when he fought Oscar. I can't wait to
                                get there.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X