Patrick Frank =d-bag - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Patrick Frank =d-bag

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jacob23 View Post
    I guess we should all hate cops because some of them are corrupt also.

    Very good point
    NO..........Id contact a supervisor if I felt strongly about it.
    Blackout Artist
    [email protected]

    Comment


    • Quit attacking the guy, geez.

      Comment


      • more importantly will you be making the mAyOD invasion jacob?
        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

        Comment


        • Are you personally inviting me? In that case u can come sit at my dance floor table, all you have to do is tip the host



          Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
          more importantly will you be making the mAyOD invasion jacob?

          Comment


          • if youre personally inviting me to your table and all I have to do is tip the host $100 to drink your $2700 alcohol, im all in! let me know what night!
            it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

            Comment


            • No, tipping 100 is not socially acceptable you will have to tip him $540 because that is %20 of 2700.




              Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
              if youre personally inviting me to your table and all I have to do is tip the host $100 to drink your $2700 alcohol, im all in! let me know what night!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                hmmmm looks fimiliar!!! I can only assume at the end of the night when they pool tips they will see that the mystery host isnt pulling his weight! unless there is not such a host thats gets premium tables for cheap tips, the fact that the hosts info will not be posted speaks volumes.
                Host pool? They split the tips? I doubt it... they can pocket half their tips, and no one would tell the difference.
                "I don't like jail. They got the wrong kind of bars in there." -Bukowski

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dnix View Post
                  +1

                  As far the cliques, or people coming off rude, its the internet. Dont take it personal. I can assure all of you, that everyone will feel welcomed at the May invasion.
                  +1 on everyone feeling welcome in May. We are all one big JC.com/AOD family in my eyes. I've had a great time meeting people on here the past few trips and look forward to meeting many more new people from here.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jacob23 View Post
                    No, tipping 100 is not socially acceptable you will have to tip him $540 because that is %20 of 2700.
                    So me, Krewchas, nyc, dnix, kori, loves, cisco, nyceguy, kc2, flip, sexC, drew, tombro, charles, iRock, & royale can all tip 33$ each and be at your table and help consume your alcohol?

                    I do agree the tip was too much, promoters are on a hussle. Nobody can deny that, even if their hussle seems polite and fair, its still a hussle from the club and them. You just hussled them for a great table only for 100$, good job.
                    ChasKrew & KrewChas
                    May 19th - 23rd
                    MGM Sig.

                    Lemme Smang it Giiiirl

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by chillin@thebellag View Post
                      lmao...wow, the egos on this forum...
                      LOL. Not a big ego... he was being mean to Cisco. I'm defending my peoples!


                      Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                      28th- Tao
                      29th- ?
                      30th- XS
                      31st- Tryst

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nyc2vegas View Post
                        if youre personally inviting me to your table and all I have to do is tip the host $100 to drink your $2700 alcohol, im all in! let me know what night!
                        i'l pitch in on the tip.


                        so far, i'm still w/ jacob on this. have agreed with him thus far.


                        just cuz some pohlees is corrupt, doesn't mean they all is, yo!
                        "I don't like jail. They got the wrong kind of bars in there." -Bukowski

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
                          Host pool? They split the tips? I doubt it... they can pocket half their tips, and no one would tell the difference.
                          yeah I suppose if people want to be a huge scumbags they can do this, however vegas is a small community of nightlife industry, if you get caught or even suspected of it you will never get another job in vegas again. not to mention the amount of cameras they have to keep a keen eye on the goings on, and they will ultimately be able to tell by the amount of tips youre bringing in if it doesnt make sense they will figure it out very quickly even if it takes setting you up by having insiders set up tables with you and tip you x amount and see what you contribute at the end of the night, for a few thousand bucks your livlihood is snatched in a nano second
                          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by chillin@thebellag View Post
                            lmao...wow, the egos on this forum...
                            and like i said before. we are always VERY welcoming on here...We were all welcoming to you, weren't we? Things change when your first post is a thread calling someone a d-bag. I understand everyone has their stories but it could have been handled differently.
                            Once again, is this thread done or do people want to keep arguing?


                            Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                            28th- Tao
                            29th- ?
                            30th- XS
                            31st- Tryst

                            Comment


                            • Actually I do not recall being mean to anyone besides PF.


                              Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                              LOL. Not a big ego... he was being mean to Cisco. I'm defending my peoples!

                              Comment


                              • you were mean to your jr host by only tipping $100
                                it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X