Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    LOL you texted me to say you guys missed me... boy do I feel special now ..
    Hahaha I remember that! Looking back at my text logs I don't appear to have mentioned girls around that time. MiX was mostly a slightly older crowd, we were probably the youngest there by about 6 years or so.

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by ghettoperson View Post
    Why do I not remember this?! Did I call you?
    Don't feel bad I do not remember half of the pics that were taken. And I came back with a fat lip...I'm still trying to figure out who hit me.

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    Originally posted by ghettoperson View Post
    Why do I not remember this?! Did I call you?
    LOL you texted me to say you guys missed me... boy do I feel special now ..

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    ah. I must have misunderstood. You said the girls there were smokin'.. I figured they were girls your were courting, haha.
    Why do I not remember this?! Did I call you?

    Leave a comment:


  • tangoplus
    replied
    Originally posted by royale View Post
    No changing the subject.. we aren't done ripping a good one into the chicks of the site
    you wouldn't dare

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    ah. I must have misunderstood. You said the girls there were smokin'.. I figured they were girls your were courting, haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt
    replied
    @Tonya: Girls at Mix? Don't want to sound too gay here, but it was just me and Will.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    I wanna hear about what happened with the girls @ Mix!! Get Will to join the site
    No changing the subject.. we aren't done ripping a good one into the chicks of the site

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    Originally posted by ghettoperson View Post
    Haha I've been ruined for a long time now! And there's no way I could avoid a set up like that.
    I wanna hear about what happened with the girls @ Mix!! Get Will to join the site

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
    Wow this is not the ghettoperson I met in Vegas. Looks like we ruined you. Welcome to the club!
    Haha I've been ruined for a long time now! And there's no way I could avoid a set up like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • tombrokaw
    replied
    Just UGGS.

    When a girl is hot, pretty much everything is acceptable.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
    skinny jeans are pretty much evil - if a girl is really skinny they just look horrible, if they're too big they just look like sausages in denim - there's a very fine line where they look good!
    I agree!! and the worng color can throw everything off lol

    Leave a comment:


  • BritishV
    replied
    skinny jeans are pretty much evil - if a girl is really skinny they just look horrible, if they're too big they just look like sausages in denim - there's a very fine line where they look good!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alisha673
    replied
    Originally posted by wisepalladin View Post
    I hate skinny jeans. While I love when a girl wears something tight around her ass and thighs, skinny jeans make girls feet look huge and only a small amount of people can pull it off without making their legs look weird.
    I somewhat agree. I have a pair or two I wear and look good, but there has been some I have put on and been like WTF. Oh and they always look better with a pair of high heals

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post

    Capri pants...they'll never ever be sexy. I don't care how comfortable they are. (+1... or wearing jeans to the club period.)

    Gigantic panties with jeans. (Sometimes their ass too fat it just swallows em and makes them a thong


    Tube tops. (Yes when they have pancake sized tits)
    Yup, thats what you get T for starting with the chest hair haha Besides atleast we have the option of manscape anyway

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X