Originally posted by ghettoperson
View Post
Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them
Collapse
X
-
Wow this is not the ghettoperson I met in Vegas. Looks like we ruined you. Welcome to the club!
-
So I guess we are supposed to discuss what you like to see us in?
Leave a comment:
-
I hate skinny jeans. While I love when a girl wears something tight around her ass and thighs, skinny jeans make girls feet look huge and only a small amount of people can pull it off without making their legs look weird.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Charles~ View PostIt's only fair.
Allow me to start.
Capri pants...they'll never ever be sexy. I don't care how comfortable they are.
Gigantic panties with jeans.
Ugg boots.
Those acid wash type of jeans that seem to be coming back into style. Just because they're in the mall doesn't make them cool again.
Bomber jackets and puffy vests.
Tube tops.
I'll be adding to this tomorrow when I'm reminded of more.
what about i wore tube top with capris and uggs at the same time
Leave a comment:
-
Why does it not surprise me that you have opinions on this!Originally posted by Charles~ View PostIt's only fair.
Allow me to start.
Capri pants...they'll never ever be sexy. I don't care how comfortable they are.
Gigantic panties with jeans.
Ugg boots.
Those acid wash type of jeans that seem to be coming back into style. Just because they're in the mall doesn't make them cool again.
Bomber jackets and puffy vests.
Tube tops.
I'll be adding to this tomorrow when I'm reminded of more.

Agreed with all of it, except Uggs - yes they look stupid in Cali for sure (seriously if you're wearing them with bare legs then fucking wear sandals and make the most of the weather, idiot) but when it's *this* cold, they are amazing and comforting!
Leave a comment:
-
Damnit Chillin! You find the one example that proves me wrong!
You're forgetting which side you're on!
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
Capri pants...they'll never ever be sexy. I don't care how comfortable they are.
I disagree...
Leave a comment:
Latest Topics
Collapse
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Leave a comment: