Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Things girls wear that make guys want to piledrive them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charles~
    replied
    Originally posted by ChasKrew View Post
    \

    Sandals, i dont know why but damn girls in sandals drive me crazy if its not at a beach or pool
    Agreed. Nothing worse than a girl in a hot dress with sandals instead of heels. I'm adding that to the list.

    Also wearing those giant sunglasses indoors.

    Aaand girls that hold their purses on their elbows with their wrists in the air.

    Maybe I should just rename this thread "Things girls do that annoy Charles~" ??

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    capris + heels + a girl with a booty has win all over it

    Leave a comment:


  • ChasKrew
    replied
    Sandals, i dont know why but damn girls in sandals drive me crazy if its not at a beach or pool

    Capris look good on girls to me.
    Last edited by ChasKrew; 02-15-2010, 09:45 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Originally posted by uejjap
    His crab cake brings all the boys to the yard....
    Bahahaha!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles~ View Post
    Your condo? car? crab cake? I bet it's crab cake.
    rooster.....

    Leave a comment:


  • 2MSR
    replied
    Originally posted by uejjap
    I love crab cake!
    Just hope its not his "Crab Cake" you like hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles~
    replied
    Your condo? car? crab cake? I bet it's crab cake.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cisco419
    replied
    Originally posted by wisepalladin View Post
    I hate skinny jeans. While I love when a girl wears something tight around her ass and thighs, skinny jeans make girls feet look huge and only a small amount of people can pull it off without making their legs look weird.
    lmao!!!!

    Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
    So I guess we are supposed to discuss what you like to see in us ?
    My c...... Um I'm sure you get the picture

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Addicted2SinCity View Post
    wow...according to the guys on this site, i am a walking fashion don't! i have worn skinny jeans with my uggs every day since november...and when spring comes i will be wearing jean capris! please don't hurt me...
    haha atleast you dont wear the huge sweater over the tights and boots... Seen a lot of chubby girls wear that lately

    Leave a comment:


  • Addicted2SinCity
    replied
    wow...according to the guys on this site, i am a walking fashion don't! i have worn skinny jeans with my uggs every day since november...and when spring comes i will be wearing jean capris! please don't hurt me...

    Leave a comment:


  • BritishV
    replied
    Originally posted by ghettoperson View Post
    we were probably the youngest there by about 6 years or so.
    No need to rub it in babyface

    Uggs and barelegs are very wrong. And they're very ugly with jeans too - but they're warm and comfy and when it's snowy and cold they're the best

    Leave a comment:


  • SoCal Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
    Ahhh nevermind Ghetto. I got the girl text confused with you and another forum member..haha
    Hmmm do tell..........

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    uggs + shorts = facepalm

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by tangoplus View Post
    you wouldn't dare
    haha I guess its not worth losing a good tour guide

    Leave a comment:


  • LovesVegas18888
    replied
    Ahhh nevermind Ghetto. I got the girl text confused with you and another forum member..haha

    Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
X