FAVORITE thing you love about vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

FAVORITE thing you love about vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    I'll be there for a year finishing my BA, then back to LA for my last quarter of psych classes and then hopefully back to LV for my graduate programme.

    Tentative plan, but I'm definitely moving to Vegas in July!! Can't wait to be roomies with Loves, and yes - we're looking in to a three bedroom so some of our AODers can come and crash!
    Already got dibs!!!
    ................

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by aria View Post
      Tentative plan, but I'm definitely moving to Vegas in July!! Can't wait to be roomies with Loves, and yes - we're looking in to a three bedroom so some of our AODers can come and crash!

      Are you going to have Twitter Tuesday deals for your extra room?
      Dear Captain Morgan.....I've seen the pics we need to talk!

      Official Kilt chaser

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
        Are you going to have Twitter Tuesday deals for your extra room?
        Just when I think you couldn't have any better ideas, Tami...you go and do something like this...

        I can just see it now!

        "First 15 people $15.00/n plus a full on Loves makeout at 1/2 price!"

        "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
        Killerfanatics

        "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
        Nyceguy

        "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
        Charles~

        8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by aria View Post
          Just when I think you couldn't have any better ideas, Tami...you go and do something like this...

          I can just see it now!

          "First 15 people $15.00/n plus a full on Loves makeout at 1/2 price!"
          And now your pimpin out loves too! I like it!!!
          ................

          Comment


          • #35
            haha pimping the roommate nice
            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

            Comment


            • #36
              I honesty love living here! Its crazy fun and with it helps to have the Military to balance it out a bit. I work hard and then I am rewarded with the ability to play/party harder! I remember seeing these forums back in the day and thinking this is where people need to come together in a community of people with a similar interest "Las Vegas Nightlife/ Daylife" and they need to meet other people while they are out here because partying is "Lot's Funner" when it is done with a group or Army of people. You have more funds to poll from in this crazy city of sin. Cause lets face it sinning can be a bit expensive or inexpensive if you use the tips and tricks others have learned by experiencing this place. Ahh meeting all of you over the past 2 and a half years has been a pleasure and I look forward to meeting more of you at the Invasion! It marks the end of my military Career and the start of my Civilian life. And I can't wait. The military has kept me diciplined in this City that without it you can find yourself in a world of hurt. So to all of you bad ass friendly forum members Be Safe and Be Sinful!!!
              Cheers\_/*\_/Chappÿ

              Comment


              • #37
                Do I get an even bigger discount for being married to your roomie?!
                Things I've learned in Vegas:
                Girls from Lake Tahoe are crazy, they are just "not that sort of crazy".....

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by LondonUK View Post
                  Do I get an even bigger discount for being married to your roomie?!
                  Sorry, you're not allowed in the house. Actually no men of any nationality are. You guys get the porch.

                  You all lead to bad decisions and left up toilet seats.

                  "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                  Killerfanatics

                  "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                  Nyceguy

                  "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                  Charles~

                  8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    No men in your house?! are you two going to become nuns?!
                    Things I've learned in Vegas:
                    Girls from Lake Tahoe are crazy, they are just "not that sort of crazy".....

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by LondonUK View Post
                      No men in your house?! are you two going to become nuns?!
                      That's what YOUR rooms are for. Mine are for proper seat positionings.

                      "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                      Killerfanatics

                      "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                      Nyceguy

                      "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                      Charles~

                      8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by aria View Post
                        Just when I think you couldn't have any better ideas, Tami...you go and do something like this...

                        I can just see it now!

                        "First 15 people $15.00/n plus a full on Loves makeout at 1/2 price!"
                        woah woah woah... I charge FAR more than $15!!!!


                        Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                        28th- Tao
                        29th- ?
                        30th- XS
                        31st- Tryst

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by aria View Post
                          Sorry, you're not allowed in the house. Actually no men of any nationality are. You guys get the porch.

                          You all lead to bad decisions and left up toilet seats.
                          woah woah woah.. no men?!!? wait wait wait.... i'm rethinking this living together thing....


                          Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                          28th- Tao
                          29th- ?
                          30th- XS
                          31st- Tryst

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                            woah woah woah.. no men?!!? wait wait wait.... i'm rethinking this living together thing....
                            I keep telling you about the no men in the house rule It's to protect our stuff from the male strippers and accented men.

                            And it's $15/n for the room, you can name your price for the makeouts, but it's still half price for Twitter Tuesday Deals!

                            "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                            Killerfanatics

                            "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                            Nyceguy

                            "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                            Charles~

                            8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I'm so there!
                              That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
                              -Charles~

                              You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
                              -Kimball

                              Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
                              -Nassau

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X