FAVORITE thing you love about vegas - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

FAVORITE thing you love about vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by LondonUK View Post
    I love how much attention you get just for having an english accent!
    +1.... :-D
    Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

    And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
    http://www.facebook.com/britishV

    Comment


    • #17
      Would any of you guys ever move to VEGAS?

      I think it is awesome to visit but if i moved there, I think my gambling and partying would be out of control and I might start a downward spiral in life...LOL

      Comment


      • #18
        haha Albert aren't you glad you don't have to buy them dinner before taking them back to the hotel?

        Comment


        • #19
          I'd move there for a year but i'm not allowed since i'm not a US citizen.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by kori View Post
            I'd move there for a year but i'm not allowed since i'm not a US citizen.
            Yet remember! lol
            ................

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by alrvd83 View Post
              Would any of you guys ever move to VEGAS?

              I think it is awesome to visit but if i moved there, I think my gambling and partying would be out of control and I might start a downward spiral in life...LOL
              A couple members will be moving there later this year
              ................

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                I love that everyone is always in a good mood and ready to party, it makes it a lot easier to approach people and talk to them.
                I 100% agree with this, almost everyone is from out of town and there for the same reason! PARTY!!!! Everthing else is just a bonus.
                June 27-July 3rd My B-day Bash!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by kori View Post
                  I'd move there for a year but i'm not allowed since i'm not a US citizen.
                  Well Kori if you get married then you won't have to worry about it!
                  That being said, if you're asking if it can be done, you're probably not at the level where you could pull it off.
                  -Charles~

                  You want to be at the club where girls want to be... not where guys get good bottle deals.
                  -Kimball

                  Las Vegas was good. Hell of a ship, hell of a crew.
                  -Nassau

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Vegas seems to bring out the best and worst in people. And I love being there to see it all.

                    The lights, the locals and the best part:
                    "We're AOD - we don't DO lines."

                    "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                    Killerfanatics

                    "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                    Nyceguy

                    "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                    Charles~

                    8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                      A couple members will be moving there later this year
                      Loves and I are moving in July. Should be a crazy ass trip. Can't wait.

                      "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                      Killerfanatics

                      "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                      Nyceguy

                      "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                      Charles~

                      8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by aria View Post
                        Vegas seems to bring out the best and worst in people. And I love being there to see it all.

                        The lights, the locals and the best part:
                        "We're AOD - we don't DO lines."
                        "The lion is so majestic!"
                        ................

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                          "The lion is so majestic!"
                          bahahha.. gotta love Nyce


                          Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                          28th- Tao
                          29th- ?
                          30th- XS
                          31st- Tryst

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Your welcome
                            Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                            Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by aria View Post
                              Loves and I are moving in July. Should be a crazy ass trip. Can't wait.
                              That's awesome. For a short while, or permanently?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by ghettoperson View Post
                                That's awesome. For a short while, or permanently?
                                I'll be there for a year finishing my BA, then back to LA for my last quarter of psych classes and then hopefully back to LV for my graduate programme.

                                Tentative plan, but I'm definitely moving to Vegas in July!! Can't wait to be roomies with Loves, and yes - we're looking in to a three bedroom so some of our AODers can come and crash!

                                "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                                Killerfanatics

                                "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                                Nyceguy

                                "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                                Charles~

                                8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X