Texts/Quotes from the NYE crew!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Texts/Quotes from the NYE crew!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
    And when we invaded PF Chang Chapp drank like 4 blue drinks in the time that Nyce drank one!!!

    Just found some texts:

    "Tonya would like you to stop drinking and go to bed "
    "Tonya is working her magic on Drew. Plus, we'll be around all tomorrow. It'll be a gay ol'time."
    What about the homie in the room behind us that kept messing with NYCE and making fun of him?
    Oh yeah that was the mirror!
    Speaking of PF Changs- "She even kissed HIM!" lol
    I'll make you famous!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
      In my defense (again) my straw collapsed and I almost gave myself an aneurysm trying to drink it. Plus Cisco and I were playing Craps and I was on a fucking roll. Some guy made a ton of money off my streak.
      Yeah normally he can suck a golf ball thru a 100 ft hose!!!
      ................

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
        Yeah normally he can suck a golf ball thru a 100 ft hose!!!
        he does the same to a "Cahck"
        "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Flip View Post
          What about the homie in the room behind us that kept messing with NYCE and making fun of him?
          Oh yeah that was the mirror!
          Speaking of PF Changs- "She even kissed HIM!" lol
          ROFL!!!! There's people in that other room!!!!

          Comment


          • #35
            ".. You look like you just ate out a smurf..." Me To Simon after he drank one of those huge blue drinks.....
            "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by 2MSR View Post
              ".. You look like you just ate out a smurf..." Me To Simon after he drank one of those huge blue drinks.....
              LMFAO!!!!!
              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
              Facebook Twitter
              Originally posted by Moezilla
              Bring on the man meat!!!!
              Originally posted by Matt
              I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

              Comment


              • #37
                "You r the best girl kisser ever!" Said by one girl to another!

                Both of u know who u r!
                Oct 28th - Oct 31st

                Superbowl 2011!

                "Counting cards isn't illegal, its frowned upon, like masterbating on an airplane!"

                Comment


                • #38
                  " common honey, ill take you back home with me and buy you a small cottage....."
                  -Im sure you could guess haha
                  "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    ah! one of the first things Marc said to me.... "Let's go shopping and I'll buy you some lingerie" ahhaha

                    I remember some more but those are my most memorable and definitely too naughty for the forums


                    Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                    28th- Tao
                    29th- ?
                    30th- XS
                    31st- Tryst

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                      ah! one of the first things Marc said to me.... "Let's go shopping and I'll buy you some lingerie" ahhaha

                      I remember some more but those are my most memorable and definitely too naughty for the forums
                      haha Marc is like Austin Powers without the bad teeth. "shall we shag now....or shag later?"
                      I'll make you famous!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                        And when we invaded PF Chang Chapp drank like 4 blue drinks in the time that Nyce drank one!!!
                        The blue tongue photo ID's that person!
                        Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                        And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                        http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by British Virgin View Post
                          The blue tongue photo ID's that person!
                          Not if you're Nyce...

                          "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                          Killerfanatics

                          "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                          Nyceguy

                          "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                          Charles~

                          8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Jenn View Post
                            Oh yeah, it apparently has fluoride in it. I'm going to research that!
                            Ahahahah!! I totally forgot about this!!
                            Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Moezilla View Post
                              Ahahahah!! I totally forgot about this!!
                              Yeah, we somehow went straight from boob sizes to why do women even bother to spit anymore! I think at this point we had the full attention of all the men in the room

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Jenn View Post
                                Yeah, we somehow went straight from boob sizes to why do women even bother to spit anymore! I think at this point we had the full attention of all the men in the room
                                Right?!!?! I was just remembering the looks on their faces... Like "Wait....am I really hearing this?!?! Yup, I'm really hearing this..."
                                Oh, P-tr-ck, I STILL need to borrow your German Leg Breaking Machine....Thx.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X