Texts/Quotes from the NYE crew!!! - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Texts/Quotes from the NYE crew!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    I'm just glad that there was an agreement on reasons why you SHOULD swallow and not the other way round!
    Things I've learned in Vegas:
    Girls from Lake Tahoe are crazy, they are just "not that sort of crazy".....

    Comment


    • #47
      Aria and Love's Top 10 Reasons to Swallow...hahhahaha


      Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
      28th- Tao
      29th- ?
      30th- XS
      31st- Tryst

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
        Aria and Love's Top 10 Reasons to Swallow...hahhahaha
        I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm a lady, and I'd never talk about such things

        I was merely adding to the conversation that was already in progress...

        "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
        Killerfanatics

        "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
        Nyceguy

        "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
        Charles~

        8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

        Comment


        • #49
          LOL no way!!!!


          Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
          28th- Tao
          29th- ?
          30th- XS
          31st- Tryst

          Comment


          • #50
            I don't know why I didn't insert myself into this conversation as it was happening... usually I would have, but I guess I was too busy drinking and eating Marcs room service while he was sleeping to have noticed talk of swallowing was going on around me lol.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Drew View Post
              I don't know why I didn't insert myself... usually I would have, but I guess I was too busy eating Marc while he was sleeping to have noticed. swallowing was going on.
              That's pretty gross yo.
              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
              Facebook Twitter
              Originally posted by Moezilla
              Bring on the man meat!!!!
              Originally posted by Matt
              I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

              Comment


              • #52
                aaaaaaaaawwwwwww don't do that to The Chang!!


                Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                28th- Tao
                29th- ?
                30th- XS
                31st- Tryst

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                  aaaaaaaaawwwwwww don't do that to The Chang!!
                  LOL. I had to. It was there. I didnt add anything to what he said... just removed a few words thats all.
                  Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
                  Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
                  Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
                  Facebook Twitter
                  Originally posted by Moezilla
                  Bring on the man meat!!!!
                  Originally posted by Matt
                  I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Text from London "So we go for a beer in the irish bub in ny ny and start chatting to a girl from Sacramento. 30 minutes later Marc and her walk off make out and she comes back in a $100 dress he just bought her. Now going to pose outside a wedding chapel for pics"

                    Oh Marc.. you're wonderful.


                    Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                    28th- Tao
                    29th- ?
                    30th- XS
                    31st- Tryst

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                      Text from London "So we go for a beer in the irish bub in ny ny and start chatting to a girl from Sacramento. 30 minutes later Marc and her walk off make out and she comes back in a $100 dress he just bought her. Now going to pose outside a wedding chapel for pics"

                      Oh Marc.. you're wonderful.
                      and another dress purchased.... fuckin priceless...
                      "I'm a heroine addict. I need to have sex with women who have saved someone's life." -Mitch Hedberg

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                        Text from London "So we go for a beer in the irish bub in ny ny and start chatting to a girl from Sacramento. 30 minutes later Marc and her walk off make out and she comes back in a $100 dress he just bought her. Now going to pose outside a wedding chapel for pics"

                        Oh Marc.. you're wonderful.
                        so the "stripper" didnt have to steal his money he would have just given it to her.......btw I LOVE the fact that everyone still calls her a stripper!!
                        it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          HAHA.. Marc and Simon kept correcting me when I called her a hooker.... I just went with it after that.


                          Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                          28th- Tao
                          29th- ?
                          30th- XS
                          31st- Tryst

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Blackout Artist
                            [email protected]

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                              Aria and Love's Top 10 Reasons to Swallow...hahhahaha
                              That conversation started during a cab ride from Luxor to the Sigs! It was the two ladies and myself! Cab driver must have thought I was the luckyiest sob! Hahaha
                              ................

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                HAHA!! I remember this! thanks for covering us while we got into the cab


                                Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                                28th- Tao
                                29th- ?
                                30th- XS
                                31st- Tryst

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X