SoCal and Flip's NYE Video TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

SoCal and Flip's NYE Video TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Soup lady... did I miss something?


    Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
    28th- Tao
    29th- ?
    30th- XS
    31st- Tryst

    Comment


    • #77
      Welcome Christina..... hope your not feeling shitty anymore!
      ................

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
        Soup lady... did I miss something?
        At PF Changs she had a giant bowl of soup! Like fucken giant!!!
        ................

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
          Soup lady... did I miss something?
          Yes. This was at PF CHANGS.....check the video on my FB.
          I'll make you famous!

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
            Welcome Christina..... hope your not feeling shitty anymore!
            LOL you had to go there.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Drew View Post
              LOL you had to go there.
              I wouldn't go there! Exclusive Rights!!! Plus, she'll kick your ass! lol
              I'll make you famous!

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Flip View Post
                I wouldn't go there! Exclusive Rights!!! Plus, she'll kick your ass! lol
                Lots of girls round here tend to want to kick Cisco's ass for some reason. Pre NYE aria was all about proving she can kick his ass lol.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Now I am having 2nd thoughts joining...

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Drew View Post
                    LOL you had to go there.
                    Go where? She felt horrible... it was just an expression
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      Lots of girls round here tend to want to kick Cisco's ass for some reason. Pre NYE aria was all about proving she can kick his ass lol.
                      And she didnt do anything! hahaha
                      ................

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
                        Now I am having 2nd thoughts joining...
                        LOL PF Changs was the highlight of your trip! you love us!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                          Go where? She felt horrible... it was just an expression
                          Good man!
                          I'll make you famous!

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            LOL PF Changs was the highlight of your trip! you love us!!!!!
                            I do LOVE you guys! It was good times! Next time I need to party with the crew!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
                              I do LOVE you guys! It was good times! Next time I need to party with the crew!
                              Next time you will be in the gangbang!!!
                              ................

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                                Next time you will be in the gangbang!!!
                                As long as no flip is involved!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X