SoCal and Flip's NYE Video TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

SoCal and Flip's NYE Video TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    LOVED the music! It is weird reading comments about me and then seeing my ass posted...not good.

    Comment


    • #62
      Drew- NYE sucked ass...still bitter.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
        LOVED the music! It is weird reading comments about me and then seeing my ass posted...not good.
        Yes...odd! (insert twilight zone music here)...
        I'll make you famous!

        Comment


        • #64
          May is soooo long away! I need to do Vegas soon...in a couple of weeks for sure!

          Comment


          • #65
            Flip- Very odd....I get on here see my ass posted then pictures posted of who I look like.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
              May is soooo long away! I need to do Vegas soon...in a couple of weeks for sure!
              Might I suggest March. Socal can fill you in even though she's not going.

              Comment


              • #67
                I'm going in February but March might work as well.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
                  I'm going in February but March might work as well.
                  We have created a monster!
                  I'll make you famous!

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Flip View Post
                    We have created a monster!
                    Did I hear the word "MONSTER"? You know what that means!

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
                      Did I hear the word "MONSTER"? You know what that means!
                      I'm on it!
                      I'll make you famous!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Welcome Christina...or soup lady.
                        Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                        Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                          Welcome Christina...or soup lady.
                          Thanx lol...no more soup!

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Welcome girl!


                            Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                            28th- Tao
                            29th- ?
                            30th- XS
                            31st- Tryst

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                              Welcome girl!
                              Thanx...now I just need to figure out how this site works.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                                Welcome Christina...or soup lady.
                                haha....Nyce, I got that video on FB. Too funny!
                                I'll make you famous!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X