SoCal and Flip's NYE Video TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

SoCal and Flip's NYE Video TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
    As long as no flip is involved!
    haha....crazy ass!
    I'll make you famous!

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
      And she didnt do anything! hahaha
      Do you not remember me drinking you under the table and also kicking you literally in the ass more than once on the trip, you drunk ass.

      "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
      Killerfanatics

      "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
      Nyceguy

      "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
      Charles~

      8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by aria View Post
        Do you not remember me drinking you under the table and also kicking you literally in the ass more than once on the trip, you drunk ass.
        I dont recall you drinkin me under the table but I do recall ONE time you kicked my ass and said "There's plenty more to come!"
        ................

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
          As long as no flip is involved!
          you dont have to flip.... you can be on your back or not!
          ................

          Comment


          • #95
            Alright...here it is. "Day 2"
            Some of the NYE crew got a sneak preview last night and it has mostly been approved.
            http://www.megavideo.com/?v=S64NJBNX
            I'll make you famous!

            Comment


            • #96
              MOSTLY being the key word!!!!!!!
              oh god.


              Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
              28th- Tao
              29th- ?
              30th- XS
              31st- Tryst

              Comment


              • #97
                That was great! It was hysterical catching up on all the stuff we weren't there for! Next time Will and I aren't staying back! Loves you are so damn cute and I love hearing Marc and Simon talk...I miss them!

                Comment


                • #98
                  awww i love it!
                  Sept 2009, mAyOD 2010, August 2010, mAyOD 2011, Halloween 2011, January 2012, mAyOD2012

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Damn, that was such a great video.
                    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                    Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                    Comment


                    • Flip you are THE MAN! Great video! I love when Danny was all pissed and you were laughing your ass off...too funny! Miss you guys much! xo

                      Comment


                      • I'm not gonna lie, the part where I hit Simon in the face with the cam is my favorite


                        Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                        28th- Tao
                        29th- ?
                        30th- XS
                        31st- Tryst

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SexCbiaach View Post
                          Flip you are THE MAN! Great video! I love when Danny was all pissed and you were laughing your ass off...too funny! Miss you guys much! xo
                          That was the last thing I recorded that night....everything was funny at that point but especially when SoCal and Danny were fighting. haha
                          I'll make you famous!

                          Comment


                          • I think Nyce sums it up very well at the end.

                            "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                            Killerfanatics

                            "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                            Nyceguy

                            "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                            Charles~

                            8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888 View Post
                              I'm not gonna lie, the part where I hit Simon in the face with the cam is my favorite
                              Yeah that was a good one! One of my favorite moments (and I can't believe I got it on film) was when you called Simon, Marc! haha His reaction was classic! I also wish I would have been sober enough to catch Nyce wandering around at the end of the night looking for Drew....THAT would have been my favorite!
                              I'll make you famous!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by aria View Post
                                I think Nyce sums it up very well at the end.
                                haha...no doubt!
                                I'll make you famous!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X