Ultimate Las Vegas Trip Report... - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Ultimate Las Vegas Trip Report...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just found this on Jack's blog (www.2nd7.com) from the day we left referencing the previous night! I take massive personal pride in being responsible (along with marc) for causing this!!

"This is the only known footage of me last night before I disappeared into the oblivion known as Las Vegas. An investigation has concluded that I was first spotted at the official AVN after party at Tao Nightclub, before making my over to join the Vanity outreach at Tryst Nightclub. Alcohol was consumed, ice scoopers were used as weapons. Because of this, I'm going to have a late start at today's AVN. Stay tuned..."
    Things I've learned in Vegas:
    Girls from Lake Tahoe are crazy, they are just "not that sort of crazy".....

Comment

• I can tell you're getting withdrawal symptoms London - you sure you're not coming in March???
      Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
      http://www.facebook.com/britishV

Comment

• Originally posted by LondonUK View Post
        I just found this on Jack's blog (www.2nd7.com) from the day we left referencing the previous night! I take massive personal pride in being responsible (along with marc) for causing this!!

"This is the only known footage of me last night before I disappeared into the oblivion known as Las Vegas. An investigation has concluded that I was first spotted at the official AVN after party at Tao Nightclub, before making my over to join the Vanity outreach at Tryst Nightclub. Alcohol was consumed, ice scoopers were used as weapons. Because of this, I'm going to have a late start at today's AVN. Stay tuned..."
        And I believe he has yet to update since. Good job!

"Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
        Killerfanatics

"When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
        Nyceguy

"So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
        Charles~

8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

Comment

• still waiting on marc's update?!

Comment

• I think I wasted 45 minutes today at work but enjoyed reading this whole thread! Getting pumped up for my upcoming trip to LV.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X