Crazy Halloween TR - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

Crazy Halloween TR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
    Great TR Wishin!! I was thoroughly entertained and I was with you the whole time!!! My favorite part is you naming him LARRY. If I ever see him again (which I probably won't) I'm going to call him Larry
    hahaha Glad you liked the name. I thought it was pretty funny too, but didn't know if anyone else that knows him would find it as amusing as I did or not. you should change his name in your phone to "Larry".

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
      Yeah I did... I think I may post it on YouTube as "Wishin goes to town with Larry"
      ... did you really? Props for a clever title.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LovesVegas18888
        Yeah but right now he's still in my phone as his name + an "o" which was a typo but I find it hilarious...
        hahaha I know!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SoCal Girl View Post
          You two are crazy! I love your TR's. Loves I don't know why you were so upset about wishing saying the other girls were prettier. I think you are very pretty. Don't doubt yourself.
          Don't take it for what it is females generally say one thing and really mean another

          Comment


          • Is there a pic of Sydney girl's beer wench costume? Thats what I was looking forward to...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by royale View Post
              Is there a pic of Sydney girl's beer wench costume? Thats what I was looking forward to...
              She actually dressed up as a witch. There's a pic of her dressed up in it on page 7.

              Comment


              • Sorry.. my page 7 is different from yours.. I have it showing more then 40 posts per page

                Comment



                • You're welcome Royale


                  Oct 28-Nov 1st for Halloween/SydneyGirl's Birthday!
                  28th- Tao
                  29th- ?
                  30th- XS
                  31st- Tryst

                  Comment


                  • Good job Loves.

                    Comment


                    • Not bad.. I can tell shes been working out. Can't wait for her TR!

                      Comment


                      • Great TR LovesVegas - so sorry we didn't get to come and meet up with you guys. Can't believe we were in same club on the same night and didn't manage it!!

                        Had the MOST amazing 10 days of my life :-) I might have to do a TR - not sure it's gonna be quite as crazy as yours - but we definitely had fun ;-P

                        Next time hopefully we'll manage a JC meet up!
                        Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                        And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                        http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                        Comment


                        • great TR's!
                          ---
                          Murble

                          Comment


                          • This is what you don't want to see at XS...
                            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lmj6epyxSE[/ame]

                            haha I was looking through my LDW vids

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by royale View Post
                              This is what you don't want to see at XS...
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lmj6epyxSE

                              haha I was looking through my LDW vids
                              Its like everyone in XS just got up and left, haha
                              GO BIG OR GO HOME

                              Impromptu Vegas Trip 2/4 - 2/7
                              Staying in Planet Hollywood
                              2/4 - TBD
                              2/5 -TBD
                              2/6 - TBD

                              Back to Vegas, JC meet up, MAY 2010

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by royale View Post
                                This is what you don't want to see at XS...
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lmj6epyxSE

                                haha I was looking through my LDW vids
                                Oh my... lol

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X