House Music anyone - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

House Music anyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    sweet thnkx!

    Comment


    • #92
      So i downloaded Tiesto's album kaleidoscope because of the three 6 mafia song. I thought that's how the songs were going to be.... WRONG. That album blows donkey dick. It truly bothers me when there's people singing on dance music. I guess this type of dance music isn't for me. That's all they play at pool parties too huh? I prefer stuff like Boys Noize and Justice.
      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
      Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
      Facebook Twitter
      Originally posted by Moezilla
      Bring on the man meat!!!!
      Originally posted by Matt
      I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by killerfanatics View Post
        So i downloaded Tiesto's album kaleidoscope because of the three 6 mafia song. I thought that's how the songs were going to be.... WRONG. That album blows donkey dick. It truly bothers me when there's people singing on dance music. I guess this type of dance music isn't for me. That's all they play at pool parties too huh? I prefer stuff like Boys Noize and Justice.
        Love Justice!!
        Chillin's #3 fan

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by sydneygirl View Post
          Love Justice!!
          You are officially my buddy.
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
          Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
          Facebook Twitter
          Originally posted by Moezilla
          Bring on the man meat!!!!
          Originally posted by Matt
          I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

          Comment


          • #95
            The song your looking for is on three six mafia album. Don't know the name but its the newest one.
            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
              The song your looking for is on three six mafia album. Don't know the name but its the newest one.
              I knew that. I'm a big three 6 Mafia fan, but I thought tiestos music was going to be like the music off of that song, but it wasn't. I have the song already.
              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2010 = Success!!!
              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2011 = Success!!!
              Jack Colton's AOD Invasion May 2012 = TBD
              Facebook Twitter
              Originally posted by Moezilla
              Bring on the man meat!!!!
              Originally posted by Matt
              I'd rather just pay for drinks, than have to resort to Gary's ass-vodka.

              Comment


              • #97
                My favorite dj is deadmau5. I think his stuff is insane.
                Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                  My favorite dj is deadmau5. I think his stuff is insane.
                  He, Tiesto and Guetta are all at Coachella this year. Hope I can go.

                  "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                  Killerfanatics

                  "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                  Nyceguy

                  "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                  Charles~

                  8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
                    My favorite dj is deadmau5. I think his stuff is insane.
                    That guy's stuff is awesome!!!
                    ................

                    Comment


                    • A gift from a friend that I pass to you guys. This site is sick
                      www.be-at.tv/
                      I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                      Comment


                      • Thanks man...good site
                        Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                        Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                          A gift from a friend that I pass to you guys. This site is sick
                          www.be-at.tv/
                          Holy shit this IS sick!!! Thanks so much!!!

                          "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                          Killerfanatics

                          "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                          Nyceguy

                          "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                          Charles~

                          8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by aria View Post
                            He, Tiesto and Guetta are all at Coachella this year. Hope I can go.
                            Are they on the same day or different days? I've been thinking about hitting that up cause I've always wanted to go but with the invasion a month away from this I'm not sure if I should consider going.... Unless I find a kick ass deal on tickets or something lol
                            ................

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                              Are they on the same day or different days? I've been thinking about hitting that up cause I've always wanted to go but with the invasion a month away from this I'm not sure if I should consider going.... Unless I find a kick ass deal on tickets or something lol
                              Tiesto and Guetta are the same day I believe (Saturday), Friday is deadmau5, Jay-Z is the same night as well.

                              I could be wrong, check Coachella.com/lineup

                              "Fuck your friends, just do what you want to do" Aside from the more famous, "If you're not here, you're fucking up" AOD... Epic. "
                              Killerfanatics

                              "When our AOD powers combine, anything is possible..."
                              Nyceguy

                              "So guys I'm gonna start planning Aria's funeral for 2011. That girl can party. I can't imagine her living in that city."
                              Charles~

                              8/08, 12/08, 4/09, 12/09, NYE 09/10, 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, 6/10, 10/10, 5/11, 10/11, 5/12, 7/12, 1/13, 5/13, 9/13.

                              Comment


                              • Yeah I have been going to Insomnia every Saturday for the last few weeks and its really grown on me. I've always liked house but I'm really starting to love it.. the fact that they serve alcohol until 6 am doesn't hurt either. He's going to be there Saturday night and I've never seen him so I'm excited..

                                Thanks.

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X