House Music anyone - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

House Music anyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
    Thanks man...good site
    Originally posted by aria View Post
    Holy shit this IS sick!!! Thanks so much!!!
    dont thank me thank Nassau
    I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

    Comment


    • Just got some news Tiesto at Haze nightclub April 3
      I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

      Comment


      • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
        Just got some news Tiesto at Haze nightclub April 3
        regular $30 entry price or pricey tickets?
        "I don't like jail. They got the wrong kind of bars in there." -Bukowski

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bababooey323 View Post
          regular $30 entry price or pricey tickets?
          $75 on presale
          I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

          Comment


          • Originally posted by aria View Post
            He, Tiesto and Guetta are all at Coachella this year. Hope I can go.
            Was Looking at Cochella, too expensive to go across country (Plus I am not a big camping person)


            But I did find this
            http://www.ultramusicfestival.com/

            The lineup is incredible, price isnt bad at all for the event itself and for me I can be on a Southwest flight into FLL pretty cheap.

            Has anyone been to any of the past versions or planning on going this year

            Comment


            • Steve Aoki is currently one of my favorites.
              March 18-21.

              www.facebook.com/jstrauss89

              Comment


              • At the moment im a Kaskade fan.....sorry i missed out on his Encore Beach Club parties last year.....

                Comment


                • Fawk Yea! I know Dnix would appreciate this dude creating avalanches on the mountain. Songs bad ass too

                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX4WftyXVKI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
                  Appreciate Vegas
                  Next Trip 4/26!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                    A gift from a friend that I pass to you guys. This site is sick
                    www.be-at.tv/
                    Thanks for bumping this thread.

                    Will be watching this all day at work.

                    Suck it productivity.
                    <3 Live, Laugh, Love <3

                    Comment


                    • I'm with you on that, we allready gave then 4 days of production. Viva la 3 day weekend! lol
                      Appreciate Vegas
                      Next Trip 4/26!

                      Comment


                      • nice vid
                        Blackout Artist
                        [email protected]

                        Comment

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        There are no results that meet this criteria.

                        Working...
                        X