House Music anyone - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

House Music anyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by donalF View Post
    new to the forum and just found this thread, i like to think i know my house music, been to ibiza twice, worked in a club in tenerife (another spanish party island) and regulalrly go to see djs in clubs and at festivals in ireland.ill try contribute a bit......

    seen a few KoL remixes.this is easily the best one for me.was big last summer in ibiza...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImgZ9Odlebs

    a big summer anthem this year was axwell,steve angello, sebastian ingrosso and laidback luke (aka swedish house mafia)-leave the world behind
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7y2NZbBn0A

    id recommend checkin out all them guys individually on youtube, theyve had some monster tracks the last few years.axwell and angello are my personal favourites http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdDySHsuLc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dJcvXvumfE

    david guetta has had a massive year(seen him during the summer).abel ramos does great mixes of sexy bitch and when love takes over.a bit harder than the originals but they blow the roof off!

    eric prydz aka pryda had huge commercial success here in europe with pjanoo in 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llfNRGQ7Tlg
    i seen him in dublin in october, his underground tracks where he goes by the name pryda are amazing!

    and finally for know for any michael jackson fans.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB_8TBrzLs
    There you go... we have one of you from Ibiza ... im gonna be planning a trip to go to ibiza... i would like to go 2010 .. but it might have to wait till 2011 ill be back to read your posts DonalF ...btw did you want to score blow ? or did you mean some Molly heheh hope you have a great time in vegas... and though the JC meetup at cathouse will be great ... if i were you i would go to see Tiesto or Oakenfold on new years... whichever one you are more interested in... I saw Oakenfold at Rain... rolled up with my crew of 14... amazing show and production ...I will be back in may to see Tiesto at haze... and i think im gonna go see him sunday...
    ------------------------------------------------------
    See you in May!!!

    Comment


    • #77
      Wow ... We definitely gotta plan a JC Ibiza trip... DonalF would you be willing to play host for us in ibiza!!???

      Royale KC Cisco... this is definitely on... i say at the latest 2011

      im going back to the philippines in march of 2010 so i might not be able to do ibiza till 2011
      ------------------------------------------------------
      See you in May!!!

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by donalF View Post
        because they know everyone is on drugs.
        hehe nice ...the whole crowd is rolling on e
        Last edited by dogeaters; 11-06-2009, 11:12 AM.
        ------------------------------------------------------
        See you in May!!!

        Comment


        • #79
          Guys this is the song that I was talking about in the video that ROyale posted, that was in guttas set... also heard it xs

          Lol : "riverside motherfuckers!" lol

          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V775PPuBc7Y[/ame]
          ------------------------------------------------------
          See you in May!!!

          Comment


          • #80
            yeah riverside was a big track this year! im not from ibiza guys! just lucky enough to be a few hours flight from it. some other tracks for you:

            ive noticed from being in the US a lot of mashups with a house track and rap vocals over it.i remember hearing this with a soulja boy rap over it.i orefer the original.....[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyyxDayTvLo[/ame]

            big big remix of MGMT-kids.[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb1jBn0uEOc[/ame]

            some other big ones from summer 09

            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6gPJZDhDCo[/ame]
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIDzHxb8b_s[/ame]
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-phtXAyv5N0[/ame] sigur ros fans will recognise this one! perfect trancey song to finish a night with when the sun comes up.

            im assuming with kid cudi and john legend being well known US artists most will know these too.the kid cudi track was huge here in the past 12 months.
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWrepLjTKc[/ame]
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6gHLHbYVeA[/ame]
            [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cDZ3r-s9-Y[/ame]

            i have LOADS more but i dont know how much exposure house/electro gets in the US on the radio etc so dont know what you may or may not know.
            Last edited by donalF; 11-07-2009, 05:14 AM.
            survived vegas-TR in progress

            cant wait to go back-why has it got to be so far!

            facebook:http://www.facebook.com/donalflynn1

            Comment


            • #81
              Keep Posting brother... thats what this thread is for

              im definitely feeling it...
              ------------------------------------------------------
              See you in May!!!

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by donalF View Post
                very nice donal... started rolling from just listening to it lol
                ------------------------------------------------------
                See you in May!!!

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by royale View Post
                  Nice! I heard Area, and thats an awesome channel..too bad it was in a rental though Don't have XM...
                  First, thanks to everyone for all of the links out here, great stuff to catch up on.

                  As for Area and BPM, that was one of the reasons I came into this thread to let people who are into this music know that these are well worth the subscription fees for Sirius/XM. Well, that and getting to learn more about the people here by reading some of the offtopic stuff.

                  I have the app on my iphone and it is just great for in the car or at the gym even if you do not have real Satellite.

                  I tend to go to Area more than BPM these days, BPM is great for the remixes, but they have seemed to go a little more repetitive. Area has so many shows by the tops in the business I know I can just put in on for 2 hours sometimes and be set.

                  The 10am replays are great at work when I can get away with it not being too loud or if I am on the road. I also kill alot of time in Backspin,Jam On and Margaritaville so clearly my taste is all over the board.

                  The more I listen to Benassi's show the more likely I am to end up booking the groove cruise.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    First, thanks to everyone for all of the links out here, great stuff to catch up on.

                    As for Area and BPM, that was one of the reasons I came into this thread to let people who are into this music know that these are well worth the subscription fees for Sirius/XM. Well, that and getting to learn more about the people here by reading some of the offtopic stuff.

                    I have the app on my iphone and it is just great for in the car or at the gym even if you do not have real Satellite.

                    I tend to go to Area more than BPM these days, BPM is great for the remixes, but they have seemed to go a little more repetitive. Area has so many shows by the tops in the business I know I can just put in on for 2 hours sometimes and be set.

                    The 10am replays are great at work when I can get away with it not being too loud or if I am on the road. I also kill alot of time in Backspin,Jam On and Margaritaville so clearly my taste is all over the board.

                    The more I listen to Benassi's show the more likely I am to end up booking the groove cruise.
                    I have XM/Sirius in my car and Area is on quite a lot. It's put me on to a lot of djs and songs. Good stuff.
                    Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

                    Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      What do you think ?
                      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FThuVI_maAs[/ame]
                      I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        I feel it. Love it
                        LAUGHTER WHEN A SMILE HAS AN ORGASM.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post

                          I like the video its cool to see some of the places where weve partied

                          btw KC did tiesto open with Kalaidascope when you saw him?
                          if so this will take you back to his intro that night

                          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXzW_FYaue0[/ame]
                          ------------------------------------------------------
                          See you in May!!!

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Same intro. Most of my footage was crap because the guy that was recording was pretty hammered. I got 1 hr of film that turn into a decent 3 min . Thanks for posting.
                            I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                              That's really rather cool, wouldn't have said it would be my thing normally (I'm more rock/alt) but love the video...
                              Halloween AOD #4 trip - I survived!!! (I still can't quite believe it!)

                              And my special FB page for JC peeps is:
                              http://www.facebook.com/britishV

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Bump it bump it
                                I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X