House Music anyone - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

House Music anyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by dogeaters View Post
    Royale... i figured out what song it was that i was asking about... its called riverside... its was right there on the link you posted lol
    hahah nice! Sometimes the songs get ID automatically by Youtube. They have this recognition software.

    Comment


    • #62
      Ever since vegas I've been bumping Area and BPM in my car nonstop (XM radio). I get in the zone while listening to that and driving.
      Nyce aka MayOD 2010 MVP

      Official JackColton.com Facebook Group

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by NyceGuy View Post
        Ever since vegas I've been bumping Area and BPM in my car nonstop (XM radio). I get in the zone while listening to that and driving.
        Nice! I heard Area, and thats an awesome channel..too bad it was in a rental though Don't have XM...

        Comment


        • #64
          new to the forum and just found this thread, i like to think i know my house music, been to ibiza twice, worked in a club in tenerife (another spanish party island) and regulalrly go to see djs in clubs and at festivals in ireland.ill try contribute a bit......

          seen a few KoL remixes.this is easily the best one for me.was big last summer in ibiza...
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImgZ9Odlebs[/ame]

          a big summer anthem this year was axwell,steve angello, sebastian ingrosso and laidback luke (aka swedish house mafia)-leave the world behind
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7y2NZbBn0A[/ame]

          id recommend checkin out all them guys individually on youtube, theyve had some monster tracks the last few years.axwell and angello are my personal favourites [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdDySHsuLc[/ame]
          [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dJcvXvumfE[/ame]

          david guetta has had a massive year(seen him during the summer).abel ramos does great mixes of sexy bitch and when love takes over.a bit harder than the originals but they blow the roof off!

          eric prydz aka pryda had huge commercial success here in europe with pjanoo in 2008 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llfNRGQ7Tlg[/ame]
          i seen him in dublin in october, his underground tracks where he goes by the name pryda are amazing!

          and finally for know for any michael jackson fans.....[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB_8TBrzLs[/ame]
          survived vegas-TR in progress

          cant wait to go back-why has it got to be so far!

          facebook:http://www.facebook.com/donalflynn1

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by dogeaters View Post
            royal cisco... are either of you planning on going to the LA show?

            and royal could you recommend a decent hotel walking distance from the venue?

            cisco id like to just go out to the sd show but its on a sunday... and im gonna party it up so i would rather see him in la on a saturday.
            I'm going to try and make it but most likely I'll be playing it by ear... it'll depend on how wild and crazy and wasted I get Saturday and Sunday since I plan on spending the day watching football
            ................

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by donalF View Post
              new to the forum and just found this thread, i like to think i know my house music, been to ibiza twice, worked in a club in tenerife (another spanish party island) and regulalrly go to see djs in clubs and at festivals in ireland.ill try contribute a bit......

              seen a few KoL remixes.this is easily the best one for me.was big last summer in ibiza...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImgZ9Odlebs

              a big summer anthem this year was axwell,steve angello, sebastian ingrosso and laidback luke (aka swedish house mafia)-leave the world behind
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7y2NZbBn0A

              id recommend checkin out all them guys individually on youtube, theyve had some monster tracks the last few years.axwell and angello are my personal favourites http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgdDySHsuLc
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dJcvXvumfE

              david guetta has had a massive year(seen him during the summer).abel ramos does great mixes of sexy bitch and when love takes over.a bit harder than the originals but they blow the roof off!

              eric prydz aka pryda had huge commercial success here in europe with pjanoo in 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llfNRGQ7Tlg
              i seen him in dublin in october, his underground tracks where he goes by the name pryda are amazing!

              and finally for know for any michael jackson fans.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB_8TBrzLs

              very nice links I have heard of pryda that song is very catchy I love it.

              please tell us how crazy ibiza is
              I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

              Comment


              • #67
                Daym DonalF that was clutch coming up with those tracks. I have always wondered who the artists were.. "You got to show me love" is perfect at like 3:30 am when the DJ is about to finish up his last few sets... the crowd is drunk and everyone sings along. Love that!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                  very nice links I have heard of pryda that song is very catchy I love it.

                  please tell us how crazy ibiza is

                  how long have you got!

                  ibiza, to put it simply, is the craziest place on the planet.theres nowhere like it in the world. no matter how good i thought it was going to be, it blew all my expectations away. 10 days, out all night and morning and sometimes into the next afternoon.trying to get a few hours sleep now and again whenever i could.i needed more than a week to recover.
                  the great thing about ibiza is the mix of people and the fact everyone is there for the music and the music only.no dress codes in the clubs, you go in what you are comfortable in for dancing for hours.theres no attitude, its not about how much money you have, its not about what designer labels you're wearing-no one gives a shit.
                  the clubs are mindblowing.privilege holds 10000 people, pacha is simply beautiful-prob the only club i would make an effort for, full of beautiful italian and spanish people! my favourite club is space on a sunday.it opens sunday afternoon and goes all the way through till monday.my record is 14 hours in there.amnesia is also incredible! all the clubs hold thousands of people.

                  one bad point, its so expensive!!!
                  survived vegas-TR in progress

                  cant wait to go back-why has it got to be so far!

                  facebook:http://www.facebook.com/donalflynn1

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by donalF View Post
                    one bad point, its so expensive!!!
                    How much US dollars would we expect to spend per person a night at the club? Including alcohol....

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Ibiza sounds like the place to be. Royale you thinking of going there ?
                      14 hrs of partying that's amazing. Thanks for the info
                      I swear feels like the last few nights we've been everywhere and back but I just cant remember it all

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by KC2Vegas View Post
                        Ibiza sounds like the place to be. Royale you thinking of going there ?
                        14 hrs of partying that's amazing. Thanks for the info
                        Dude I been thinking about going there for 2 years already! I went to Cancun in 08 and I met a lot of peeps from the UK.. they had nothing but great things to say about Ibiza. It also might be a good idea to mix in some site seeing in Madrid and Barcelona though. Theres a lot of history in Spain.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          im going by me using euros. club entrance ranges from 35euro to 55euro for the biggest nights.drinks were between 12 and 16 euros for a vodka mixer.beer was up to 12euros in places.bottled water was 8euro because they know everyone is on drugs.the rate at the minute im getting is about one euro=1.45 dollars.

                          with ibiza though, everyone hits the bars in the towns before gettin the buses to the clubs.the bars are ridiculously cheap.in the west end of san antonio (one of the towns) for 10euros each in a group of four you could get 4 drinks each, 2 free shots of cheap crap that tasted like vinegar and a free jug of badly made but very strong cocktail for you to share.they get you hammered before you go to the clubs.there are expensive classy bars if you want but everyone hits the cheap places before the clubs.

                          in the clubs its more about dancing for hours while sipping drinks and doing whatever else that people do in ibiza....hence the ripoff prices for water!

                          the price puts some people off but when you get there you just dont care, you are there for a short time and want to do it properly so you hand over the cash....kinda like my attitude to vegas when i go.dont care how much i spend once i do it right!
                          survived vegas-TR in progress

                          cant wait to go back-why has it got to be so far!

                          facebook:http://www.facebook.com/donalflynn1

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            also the amount of visitors from the US is definately on the rise.we were chatting to some guys from boston when i was there and they were blown away by it all.
                            survived vegas-TR in progress

                            cant wait to go back-why has it got to be so far!

                            facebook:http://www.facebook.com/donalflynn1

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Ah nice! In Cancun i remember buying wristbands for every club I went to. They have open bars once you have a wrist band.. it was awesome.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Cisco419 View Post
                                I'm going to try and make it but most likely I'll be playing it by ear... it'll depend on how wild and crazy and wasted I get Saturday and Sunday since I plan on spending the day watching football
                                cisco... you planning on going to Tiesto on sunday?

                                i might be going

                                i dont think im gonna be able to make the crawl though...

                                but let me know if your gonna go on sunday
                                ------------------------------------------------------
                                See you in May!!!

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Working...
                                X