One bottle minimum for Pacquiao/Cotto fight weekend? - Las Vegas Nightclubs - Message Board, Forum & Trip Reports

One bottle minimum for Pacquiao/Cotto fight weekend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • One bottle minimum for Pacquiao/Cotto fight weekend?

    Hey guys/girls, great site! Not sure how I stumbled upon this, but it has more info than any other site I've seen...thanks JC!

    OK, I need some help, and the experts all seem to be here.

    Me and a buddy are coming from SD to LV November 12-15, which is of course is the Pacquiao fight at the MGM. We are staying at the MGM and going to the fight (you think bottle service is expensive, try buying fight tickets lol.) I was there last in May, again for the Pacquiao fight, but was with my girlfriend so we just hung out at lounges.

    I can't go to a club, get bumped all night, wait in line, pay cover, etc, it drives me crazy, so we are going to get bottle service every night. Here is the problem, it's two guys, and we only need one bottle. Are we out of luck?

    I was thinking Tao on Thursday, Moon on Friday, and not sure about Saturday. We are both 35 and have no real desire to go to a major club like XS or Pure, which will have two bottle minimums I am sure. We are just looking for something fairly quiet where we can enjoy our bottle.

    I am trying to keep the total tab with the bottle, tax, tip, etc, around 500 per night. Is this a pipe dream at Tao/Moon on fight weekend? Also, we wouldn't mind hitting a lounge one night, maybe Tabu or Mix at Mandalay, after the fight on Saturday. Any ideas what a bottle runs there?

    Come on guys, can you tell I am excited!!! Nothing like Vegas during fight week!!

    OK trip planners, Tao on Thursday, Moon on Friday, ? on Saturday. Two guys, one bottle, under 500...is it possible, and where should we go after the fight on Saturday?

    Can you tell I like to type lol? Thanks for all your help!

  • #2
    I think a one bottle minimum should be possible at Tao on a Thursday. You definitely just want to go ahead and call the hosts on this site directly to see if the arrangement can be made. The only place I have really heard that forces people to buy more then 1 is Tryst/XS.

    Comment


    • #3
      Tryst on Thursday will do one bottle....that is confirmed.

      Tao will not...unless you want to sit in the lounge which sucks!
      I have already contacted them about this...

      Ghostbar is another good bet for any of the nights...you can get one bottle no problem...

      Tabu is another good bet for Saturday..should not have a problem with one bottle..

      Keep in mind at the clubs you mentioned(Moon, Tao, Tryst) bottles start at 425 to 475. So on average you are looking at around $600 inlcuding tips, etc.

      That is just my guess. The lounges (Tabu, Ghostbar) are usually cheaper.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Buzzo View Post

        Tao will not...unless you want to sit in the lounge which sucks!
        I have already contacted them about this...

        you should be able to get 1 bottle min at tao beach too
        Blackout Artist
        [email protected]

        Comment


        • #5
          tryst will do one bottle for 2 people on any night. as for tao like just mentioned they wil. do it, but not in the best location. I would suggest tryst on thursday, moon on friday and then saturday after the fight id probably just do tabu since its in mgm, you wont be able to grab a cab after the fight and theres no reason to put yourself thru the hassle. like someone mentioned you be looking at about $600 including tips and taxes and mixers
          it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

          Comment


          • #6
            I love that i can finally come into one of these threads and i actually know what the hell people are talking about now hahaha. Sorry for the momentary thread highjack, im just still feeling my vegas high. I already want to go back.

            Comment


            • #7
              Will Tao Beach be open in mid Nov??? i thought they close it by then???

              Comment


              • #8
                I agree with NYC...

                Tryst on Thur, Moon Friday...Tabu Saturday..that is your best bet..

                Comment


                • #9
                  also to add to it: theres always the palms bracelet option for friday night if you dont wnt to layout the dough for bottels all 3 nights, its a great option that will get you into rain, ghostbar and moon/playboy for under $100
                  it's that time again, let's get #28 gentleman....for the boss

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Tabu is not a bad place to kick it. Remember it is a lounge, not a club after all, but the party is still poppin.

                    I did get made fun of by Dnix for having troubles getting into Tabu on LDW...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by royale View Post
                      Tabu is not a bad place to kick it. Remember it is a lounge, not a club after all, but the party is still poppin.

                      I did get made fun of by Dnix for having troubles getting into Tabu on LDW...

                      ......and you were a hotel guest. bahahahahahahaha
                      Blackout Artist
                      [email protected]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by dnix View Post
                        ......and you were a hotel guest. bahahahahahahaha
                        I know! I was embarrassed by that mishap..but when you called I kind of laughed back in their face. "SUckahssss"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'll be there the same weekend. I'm doing Tao on Thursday, Moon Friday, and Prive Saturday.
                          Last edited by Erock; 10-21-2009, 07:57 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I was quoted $375 min for bottles at Moon over LDW so you might wanna hit them up and see whats up. I ended up going with the wristband which was worth its weight in gold!
                            ................

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Tao was my first choice on Thursday, but from what I've read on here they won't do one bottle, so Tryst it is, for now. I'll be at Moon on Friday as well.

                              I was thinking Tabu on Saturday, seeing as I'll be at the fight at the MGM anyways, and getting a cab will be a nightmare, but Prive isn't too far of a walk from the MGM. When you say 2 for 1 bottles, do you mean 4 for the price of 2, because that won't do me any good, or literally 2 for the price of 1, because that is a deal too good to pass up...Saturday night, last night in LV...after watching Manny destroy Cotto...a bottle each for me and my buddy...damn!!

                              Did you contact the host directly from here to get the deal at Prive?




                              Originally posted by Erock View Post
                              I'll be there the same weekend. I'm doing Tao on Thursday, Moon Friday, and I was able to swing 2-for-1 bottles at Prive for Saturday.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Working...
                              X